Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello ~ my intro Y(^.^)Y - Minitokyo

Hello ~ my intro Y(^.^)Y

page 1 of 1 16 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I don't do this forum thing alot but i heard it's polite to post an introduction ^.^

First a confession, I downloaded a wallpaper from anoher site which I LOVED- it was my desktop background for a few months- and I noticed it had a Minitokyo watermark on. This seems like a nice place so I wanted to get involved. (DW I'll pay for the wallpaper and download it properly once I have the credits =D).

My name is Kevin, Im 18 and I'm from England.
I'm an otaku I read lots of manga but I don't watch as much anime as I'd like to >.<
I'm an absolute sucker for shonen harems (NON-ECCHI). Things like Da Capo, Clannad, To Heart, White Album etc. But i also like seinen stuff and things with complex plots.

My top 5 anime are
#1 Haruhi
#2 Da Capo
#3 Elfen Lied
#4 Higurashi
#5 Ghost in the shell

Aswell as Moe and loli I'm a huge fan of kemonomimi. That is animal ears. In order my favs are Bunny ears (usagi), fox ears (kitsune) and cat ears (neko). One thing to make clear. HOLO IS A FOX! Had to be said. I didn't like Spice and Wolf anime, it was too fast paced imo, but the novel and manga is great Y(^.^)Y

Sorry if that was too much information ^.^; ....ima stop now.

Also Y(^.^)Y <-- caramelldansen emoticon

Hi Kevin! Welcome to Minitokyo. I'm also a fan of harem but not so much. I didn't watch Da Capo yet but Clannad is so much love. I see, you love anime/manga with complex plots... you might try watching Spiral. It's sort of like Detective Conan but is shorter and the art is cuter.
Enjoy and feel free to ask me something that you would like to know regarding MT. I'm princessmeyrin023, or meyrin for short. Consult the FAQ/Policy too sometimes if you think that you have something in your mind. I hope you'll find a lot of friends and I hope we can be friends :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hi.. hi.. welcome to minitokyo *sound like a rock song title* haha XD
enjoy your stay here and make sure you make a lot of friend here . . they all are nice people . . hehe O_^=

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Thanks for the warm welcome ^.^

And ty Meyrin, ima put Spiral on my watchlist.

Hello Kevin and nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I glad you found this place, for this is the home of many otakus :D
I hope to see you again soon!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Kevin and welcome to mt. a nice intro and don't worry there's nothing wrong with sharing things, it keeps things interesting and the likes. if you need any help or have any questions never hesitate to ask. feel free to have fun while you stay with us and don't forget to explore

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome:)))

Hi Kevin :3 Nice to meet you xD

Hello everyone I'm smegitup and I just wanted to say hi to you guys

Good choice on elfen lied and ghost in the shell :)

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

lol ^^' hi

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Hi ^^
Why you dont see so much anime as you like?
if you like complex plot you may like Ergo proxy. have you heard about it?

Hiii! Welcome and have fun

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by Akaneko21Hi ^^
Why you dont see so much anime as you like?
if you like complex plot you may like Ergo proxy. have you heard about it?

Because I'm busy doing other things. Plus its exam season in england. I got exams till the 29th of June T.T

I;m heard of Ergo Proxy but thats abotu it. I'll check it out thx.

hi Kevin...how are you...i see you like Ghost in the shell...i like that anime too... :)

Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy your stay = 3

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.