Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who like Lolicon? - Minitokyo

Who like Lolicon?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Yo everyone! I such people, who like lolicon. Everybody must show how many people like this style! I'm a first lolicon, who's next?

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Lol, you are definitely the only one, sorry!
I don't really like lilocon and ecchi, it's a bit pervert, don't you think so?

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I don't like loli but I'm fine with Ecchi, in fact, that's the way I sorta have a hobby because Ecchi is really cute, and same with some other art by mangaka that choose to do ecchi, their art that's not ecchi is also very beautiful. Loli is ok but it better not be too loli otherwise I'll get sick of it...

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wakakkakkakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........(...)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I dress loli (goth, cute) does that count ^.^ but as long as it's legal I'm sort of all for it, when it turns wrong and/or bad then I'm so out of there. as for ecchi, it bores me, so I am not really interested nor into that, if it appears in an anime I like I deal with it, but I don't go hunting for it, same with ahem anime. there have been accidents though :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

meh don't have abything against it

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

ecchi or lolli, both are great! sometimes anime goes a little bit silly, but still enjoy it!

gabs

gabs

Ultimate Lolicon :3

Well, probably ppl wont admit they like it...

BUT LOLI R SURELY THE BEST :x
Anyway, everybody likes.

I prefer shotacon...aha!

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

lol shotacon's also great

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

No, I don't like loli. XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.