Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Remember (poem) - Minitokyo

Remember (poem)

What cha think?

good
5 votes
bad
0 votes
ugly
0 votes
Tech N9ne (only click if you ACTUALLY like him)
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

hey guys, friends, anime nerds, i haven't been seen much around here i know... well i have a life, i have things i gotta do, and i mean.. i can't always be on a computer.. i really hate computers.. but kinda love them.. i dunno

i have written a lot of new things but don't post them since i don't think people honestly care

this poem was written in spite of my very old ex, that i have written about before on this site..
well he asked me to be with him a few days ago, denied, and got me thinkin' how we never worked.
plus i can't write about anything..but him.. well that's clean-ish haha

all the things written in here are true, they happened.. if you don't like it well i don't care. it was written more in a rap form.. so i would say it's like two verses or so total.. not sure new to this stuff but anywho

here's Remember - a long poop poem that i made in spite of my ex

"sexy sexy, enjoy"

Remember the past we had together, I would a done anything for you no matter the weather, and I survived every endeavor you put me through wherever 'nd whenever. Then you broke my heart 'nd didn’t care whatsoever

Well it tore me in two, I loved you, and now were both through, and I know you knew every thing you threw at me would true-ly kill me no you got nothing to do after you slice through my heart and gave me a thank you

So I decided to show you some of the things you did, while you ran away and hid just like a little kid, this is my takeover bid so shut your lid, 'nd get ready to skid

Remember the day the car drove away without you and you stayed at my place? How you commented my soft face, how you didn’t want any space between us, how it was my body you wanted to embrace. Then things changed pace when you stated your case, how you played every ace to get outta there with no trace. How going there you wanted to erase.

Remember when you wouldn’t call me sexy cause it was just a word, how monogamy was for the birds, how I was only a cute nerd.. And my eyes got blurred there because all I heard is I wasn’t what you preferred. That shit was absurd; I can’t believe that shit occurred

Remember that day I left your house ‘nd sat on that log alone, tears were shown, on the phone crying to my girl how you’re the only boy I condone you saw me there, shrugged and left your home your actions were unknown but my girl said she saw you loving on my best friend, my own clone.

Remember the day all you wanted to do was see another girl, and I gave my hair a twirl tryen to get you to have only me in your world, but your wants were hurled, and all I wanted was you to be happy so I curled a smile and tried to see if, by this, your good side would unfurl
But it didn’t you flirted with her, asked to see her, and said you wanted to be with her, but trauma occurred since I was right next to her and she didn’t concur with you and my eyes got to blur again maken me grab more reefer

Remember the day we made plans and you didn’t care, I showed up there only to see your blank stare, you weren’t aware that you sayin’ no would cause despair to my girl who had plans to go somewhere but couldn’t leave me in the middle of nowhere, she started to swear and wanted to share her anger by maken you run to her lair.

And this is the same girl as before, so you ran.

You got to prepare before you got there to repair every unfair thing that you were aware of you fuckin’ square you used some spare excuse, threw a glare, grabbed me and we were outta there.

Remember the day you saw me and my new friend, because you ruined my old one in the end, we waved while you would pretend you couldn’t see. We screamed at you 'nd you intend to ignore her and me. Then you amend that your headphones were in, and to depend on that you would never intend to not see me. Your iPod was with me you inbred bitch just set me free

Remember the night you left me was the night I told you my past, you hung up fast because you couldn’t hear the last of what I classed as my mistake but it was too late I broadcast my dark times to you as your acten like you never knew that I was harassed. Your stupidity surpassed my integrity through your vast amount of lies that make me cast your love away in my eyes.

merged: 05-21-2010 ~ 10:55pm
took meh two days,
the last two paragraphs i did the second day.. tah dah

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Very nice. And I have missed your Dark and very interesting poems. Please keep them coming.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

*applause* Amazing form of telling your experience. It's like I witnessed it.
This made me feel like giving him a punch onto the head just to jog his memories and make him realize what he had done. But I'm a type of person who tries to avoid violence, so all I could do is try to make him feel guilty with word.

Also your ex doesn't seem to be intelligent enough to realize what he's doing.
(Still feeling like giving him a knock on the head just for being half-wit.)

Sorry for my behavior if this offend anyone.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Very interesting and well wrote.

"poem" I don't know that thing.

Good one, keep going........

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I'm waiting for your second one!

i want the good

?????)) ^^

good good. i love it

Remember the past we had together, I would a done anything for you no matter the weather, and I survived every endeavor you put me through wherever 'nd whenever. Then you broke my heart 'nd didn’t care whatsoever

Well it tore me in two, I loved you, and now were both through, and I know you knew every thing you threw at me would true-ly kill me no you got nothing to do after you slice through my heart and gave me a thank you

So I decided to show you some of the things you did, while you ran away and hid just like a little kid, this is my takeover bid so shut your lid, 'nd get ready to skid

Remember the day the car drove away without you and you stayed at my place? How you commented

good is very very good

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.