Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Loneliest day you ever have - Minitokyo

The Loneliest day you ever have

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

question :
" The most Lonely-est day you ever have "

hmm . . this should not hard for me to answer... O_O
to me everyday is very lonely day even when im in the crowd im feeling lonely or you can say "lost in space" (sound like a movie title . . hehe)
or maybe im just to Stupid *sorry for the word* to have a real good friend . . ^_^;

how about you ?

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well well a fellow "Owner of a Lonely Heart" I see. For me it would most definitely be a day without my Dog.
When he was very ill and had to stay at the vets for 3 days I almost lost it...Nothing worse than a lonely house with lots of silence to drive it home. That just might have been the worst...who knows...life's a long song?

Very good Thread Topic...I suspect you will get a lot of replies...

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

mine is wen my ex cheated on me with 2 other guys wen i found out about it and broke up with her my house is dead silent now

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm I suppose a day without online, or reading, or writing, or without my toys and the likes. I've always been lonely so I guess I'm more lonely without a means to entertain myself. I have trouble being by myself these days and when I'm by myself and have nothing to do, I don't like that feeling :(

fyi lost in space is a title of a movie ^.^ the series started probably before all of us were born and then they did a movie a few years back (sorry random moment to bring up the positiveness of the post

BuBbLeS!

Signature

uhhh that would be the day wen almost no 1 showed up to school....lol i played by myself all day

Signature

Lonely-est day ? I suppose it's Sundays... You know my house always like a ghost town, its so silent here, my mom worked hard 24/7, Sunday is the day i can't get out from the house, i can't see my friends, feels like sleeping all day is fine for me since nobody will complain about it...

No day is lonely!

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Quote by angelxxuanhmm I suppose a day without online, or reading, or writing, or without my toys and the likes. I've always been lonely so I guess I'm more lonely without a means to entertain myself. I have trouble being by myself these days and when I'm by myself and have nothing to do, I don't like that feeling :(

fyi lost in space is a title of a movie ^.^ the series started probably before all of us were born and then they did a movie a few years back (sorry random moment to bring up the positiveness of the post

really ? . . no wonder i've heard the the title somewhere . . . *so there is a movie with that title* *random too here* hehe XP

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

celia

celia

roy

Lonely day? I dont have lonely day but sometime i feel lonely in school if nothing any1 want talking or kidding with me T_T
i feel lonely so i come to MT for make me can laughing ^_^

roy coollllllllll

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hemm The most Lonely-est day you ever have if 0ne week without anime, music, reading,. only sit, sleep,___-. i have go to auntie place for one week, in there is so silent and dont do anything, my character almost change because that -__-

When I have to go somewhere while my friends hold a party where they invited me and I can't come >_< I hate it

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I'm always lonely since I'm an otaku...

The loneliest day that I have ever had was one in which I had no companionship and did not seek any.

for me. the loneliest day is when i got my results for my a level. the world seems to be so quiet and none of the people can help.

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

Having friends means that there are those who want to help even if they don't know how.
Sometimes knowing that someone cares makes all the difference.

I don't remember the last non lonely day I've had so every day is lonely for me...

when my family left for lake tahoe without me for my lil brothers tournament........i was lonely.....then i watched anime...all better! :D

Companionship is yet where you find it.

was yesterday =\

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

A day without friends, without a book, without art... that is a lonely day for me. A day where I'm stranded in the middle of a blank space someday... that is a lonely day. A day when I'm stuck in a room with no way out... a lonely day T^T

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Quote by loutemi2I'm always lonely since I'm an otaku...

Haha xD i can't agree more! im 90% of the time lonely and suffer sometimes for it, but there is really nothing i can do.
At least the people of minitokyo are here with me.

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

^ Hummm it's not Otaku it's neet :3

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Oaku, Neet, Isn't it the same?
But, we are here, and we can chat, so, we are not alone, I think...

Anyway, the loneliest days of my life... Two days in a hospital... it's a long story...

"Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
It's a day that I'll never miss"

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

^ It is the same thing xDDD I just stick with neet cause it sounds cooler~ ;3

And it must suck being in a hospital :(

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.