Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fuwa fuwa time.. embarrassing? - Minitokyo

fuwa fuwa time.. embarrassing?

Tagged under K-On!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

ehmm..
anybody care to tell me why the lyrics of fuwa fuwa time (K-ON! insert song) is embarrassing? ^^'a

thanks before =]

Its embarrassing ? Who said that ? well yeah for those who don't understand the meaning of "A little essence of Moe-Moe-Kyun !" might think K-on songs are embarrassing and somewhat girlish, but i don't see it that way, my friends also don't, we discover that K-on songs are harder to cover rather than Greenday songs or any other alternative band...

Don't believe it ? Check this out :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4rQ9NrBHs

I know that one is not "Fuwa Fuwa Time", its "Cagayake ! GIRLS" but you gotta see it, this guy rocks !

That's why i like K-ON ! Ah yeah to answer your question above, nope the lyrics aren't embarrassing, but its more suitable if girls sing this song rather than boys (well, duh).

ahh.. I see..
it's just more suitable for girl to sing 'fuwa fuwa time', rite?

thanks, Rbgzz-san ^^

Yes of course, may i know of what are you going to do with it ? Don't tell me you're gonna sing it ? ................That's fine.
Oh ! Don't tell me you're going to make a band-cover of it ?

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

k-on songs are hard in many instruments, specially on bass, that is real bass playing, good fills, good slaps, good etc. etc etc.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

ahaha~ I'm not gonna sing it nor make a band-cover of it xD
it's just I saw many comments, especially on youtube saying the lyrics are embarrassing, and I just didn't know why ^^'a

and I have to agree with shavo-san.. their songs are great in many ways ^^

Aaa, that's because the lyrics are actually "cute", that's why its suitable for girls, not for boys..

I play the song in the guitar but I did'nt memorize the lyrics. It's not embarassing yo!

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

i play the song on bass, its really fun to play

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

that's what my friend also told me, nyaha xD

Kuwa Kuwa time! lol that songs sugoi!

i play the song on bass, its really fun to play

This song is nice for me

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

I love the song. some of my friends ok fine like two of them also like the songs...One of them play guitar, and said that the song is somewhat complicated to play, and he's a decent guitarist.(3 years of experience)

It's very cute :3

its a cute song...but i'd have to say its very girly though (not really my type of music) XD

This song is nice.........

What are you talking about.....................?

This anime is great..................

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

it embarrassing if it the boy verison
still a great song ^.^

Signature

Hm idk embarrassing me and my friends don't think so

No, I think this song is cute (?) >.<

hatsu-haru-123

hatsu-haru-123

hatsu-haru

fuwa fuwa time from K-ON is cute
I LIKE IT

Signature Image

majidekurizu

majidekurizu

noblesse oblige

I still play it in my car on full blast with the windows down XD

Non, non, non.
Fuwa Fuwa Time is a nice song, I don't think it's embarassing.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.