Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Battle Thread - Minitokyo

Naruto Battle Thread

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Same as my Blaech Battle Thread so have fun

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

umm lets say Shikamaru Nara vs Neji Hyuuga

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Shikamru casue he's a Genuis

Minato vs Pein

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

celia

celia

roy

Sasuke vs gaara i guest

roy coollllllllll

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Guys your say who won the last post battle and add a new battle

Sauske for EMS

Kismae vs Asuma

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Tagahashi sense vs. Naruto. That would be an interesting battle.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

I'd hazard on trying to guess any sort of outcome, especially NOW because we know little to nothing on the FULL abilities on people, especially those who have had little to no page/screentime lately or are just dead and whatnot...

Like saying Sasuke would win because of the Eternal Mangekyo. We haven't even seen what it looks like, much less whatever possibly unique abilities it can do, but you also can't forget that Sasuke won't know how to use everything about it right off the bat either. He still has to learn just how to use them before trying to master them to any extent, meaning that trying to say Sasuke would beat Gaara just because of the Eternal Mangekyo is currently an invalid point. It's just like how all these fanboys/girls keep saying Kakashi would beat Jiraiya or even Hiruzen and other very high-class shinobi just because he has the Mangekyo and Kamui; as if it were an automatic win no matter who they face. Gaara has already shown that even when Sasuke had the normal Mangekyo with access to Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susano'o, it's not like he was automatically defeating everyone there. Heck, as the Raikage, Gaara, Mei, and others showed, those abilities meant little to nothing to them overall.

Or Shikamaru vs. Neji..."just because he's a genius" for Shikamaru's win...it takes more than JUST brains to win a battle, just like it takes more than strength and power. Neji has a good balance of both while Shikamaru is much more about brains, so while he could plan stuff out, he can't possibly PREDICT everything that would happen in a battle, especially if he doesn't know the full capabilities of those he is fighting against. He was just lucky that Hidan wasn't exactly smart, much less extremely powerful (his immortality being all he really had going for him overall). If he was put up against Kakuzu by himself, I can assure you that he probably would've lost big time.

EDIT: Heck, even those battles that already had victors and losers, some of those could've easily been shifted to the opposite results; like Naruto vs. Pain. Sure, Naruto came out the victor in the end, but there other circumstances that allowed that to happen. Like had Hinata not foolishly tried to help him because of her lack of faith in him, he never would've exploded into his 6 to 8-tailed state and causing injury to Pain as well as ending up wasting chakra on jutsu that didn't work. There was also the fact that Pain was not going all out as his aim was to merely capture Naruto (which he had all but done before Hinata foolishly interfered) and not kill him.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Very interesting observation Inuyasha. Very interesting indeed....

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Dammit you all don't get it Take mine for example this is how you supposed to post in this thread

Itachi vs Pein
Now your supposed to give your reason why you think whoever win this battle and post a new battle next poster get it right come on guys

merged: 05-26-2010 ~ 04:15am

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaI'd hazard on trying to guess any sort of outcome, especially NOW because we know little to nothing on the FULL abilities on people, especially those who have had little to no page/screentime lately or are just dead and whatnot...

Like saying Sasuke would win because of the Eternal Mangekyo. We haven't even seen what it looks like, much less whatever possibly unique abilities it can do, but you also can't forget that Sasuke won't know how to use everything about it right off the bat either. He still has to learn just how to use them before trying to master them to any extent, meaning that trying to say Sasuke would beat Gaara just because of the Eternal Mangekyo is currently an invalid point. It's just like how all these fanboys/girls keep saying Kakashi would beat Jiraiya or even Hiruzen and other very high-class shinobi just because he has the Mangekyo and Kamui; as if it were an automatic win no matter who they face. Gaara has already shown that even when Sasuke had the normal Mangekyo with access to Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susano'o, it's not like he was automatically defeating everyone there. Heck, as the Raikage, Gaara, Mei, and others showed, those abilities meant little to nothing to them overall.

Or Shikamaru vs. Neji..."just because he's a genius" for Shikamaru's win...it takes more than JUST brains to win a battle, just like it takes more than strength and power. Neji has a good balance of both while Shikamaru is much more about brains, so while he could plan stuff out, he can't possibly PREDICT everything that would happen in a battle, especially if he doesn't know the full capabilities of those he is fighting against. He was just lucky that Hidan wasn't exactly smart, much less extremely powerful (his immortality being all he really had going for him overall). If he was put up against Kakuzu by himself, I can assure you that he probably would've lost big time.

EDIT: Heck, even those battles that already had victors and losers, some of those could've easily been shifted to the opposite results; like Naruto vs. Pain. Sure, Naruto came out the victor in the end, but there other circumstances that allowed that to happen. Like had Hinata not foolishly tried to help him because of her lack of faith in him, he never would've exploded into his 6 to 8-tailed state and causing injury to Pain as well as ending up wasting chakra on jutsu that didn't work. There was also the fact that Pain was not going all out as his aim was to merely capture Naruto (which he had all but done before Hinata foolishly interfered) and not kill him.

EMs Owns Gaara Easily and with that power he can only be beat by Naruto

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I don't know about that.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

it ok now post right in this thread for the last gt time final warning to all posters

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

NO SPAMMERS ARE ALLOWED HERE EITHER!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yes that too now i hope everyone follows my examples on how to post in my battle threads

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I hope so too.

ok i'm gonna start with a new one if that's okay hao!
hmmm....how bout
Sasuke vs Neji

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

This should be an interesting match.
Hinata Vs. pervy sage.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Its fine Sauske for EMS

Jirays hands down

Miantao vs Itachi

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Wow Haou that would be a very cool and close match to see. Minatao vs. Itcahi

Quote by HaouJudai6EMs Owns Gaara Easily and with that power he can only be beat by Naruto

Again, that's not exactly a good reason as, as said, we don't know what the full capabilities are, much less what Sasuke's can do. Until then, all we can go off of is the normal Mangekyo until he actually uses it or if they even have any abilities of their own besides simply being a non-blinding (and stronger) Mangekyo. Even with the normal Mangetout, Gaara wasn't exactly losing nor were the other Kages that fought. His sand was still able to deflect Amaterasu after all.

And seeing that as a "reason" is why, again, I hazard to participate in such discussions as they're not exactly GOOD reasons. I came here expecting some sort of actual discussion as to the reasons why who would win/lose, but that apparently isn't the case.

For example...

Sasuke vs. Neji - This one is impossible to answer right now as we haven't seen Neji fight ever since early on in Shippuuden and even then, he was not going all out, so we have no clue on what other capabilities he may have. However, I would not automatically give the win to Sasuke (at least in a "realistic" battle and not because of writers simply wanting him to just to make him fight Naruto and such). We shouldn't simply base battles so one-sidedly just because we've seen Sasuke fight A LOT more than Neji and other more minor "major" characters.

Hinata vs. Jiraiya - Jiraiya would win easily, no question.

He has DECADES of power and experience on his side while also being a student of Hiruzen. Hinata couldn't even touch Pain while Jiraiya was able to destroy 3 of his bodies without any info on him previously. There's also the fact that Hinata is quite limited to close-range Taijutsu which Jiraiya is no slump at. Having the Byakugan and the Jyuken style may give her an advantage against "normal" shinobi, but for someone of Jiraiya's caliber, especially given that he most likely knows A LOT about the Hyuuga's fighting style as it is, it would be pretty meaningless. And even if by some miracle, Hinata managed to start gaining the upper hand, he could use the Sage Mode and just end the battle immediately against someone like her.

Minato vs. Itachi - It's quite clear that Minato would've won. While Itachi had the Mangekyo Sharingan and its 3 techniques, Minato is still considered to be one of, if not the strongest Hokage of Konoha for good reason. (Not to mention that it's hinted that he fought Madara during the Kyuubi attack and at least kept some pace with him.) Not only is he an adept seal master that could probably make a seal to disable or at least block/counter the Sharingan and its abilities (as we saw, Jiraiya was able to seal the flames of Amaterasu himself), but he also has the Hiraishin no Jutsu, allowing him his own space-time teleportation/light speed travel which is something even the Sharingan couldn't hope to keep up with. And it's also clear that Minato had not reached his full potential due to his early death for sealing the Kyuubi (which is why he never had the chance to infuse his elemental chakra into the Rasengan). It also doesn't help that he was declared to be stronger than Jiraiya, and Itachi openly admitted that he wouldn't be able to defeat even him, even with Kisame's help. (The best they could hope for was to kill him, but they would die also.)

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Quote by HalfDemonInuyasha

Quote by HaouJudai6EMs Owns Gaara Easily and with that power he can only be beat by Naruto

Again, that's not exactly a good reason as, as said, we don't know what the full capabilities are, much less what Sasuke's can do. Until then, all we can go off of is the normal Mangekyo until he actually uses it or if they even have any abilities of their own besides simply being a non-blinding (and stronger) Mangekyo. Even with the normal Mangetout, Gaara wasn't exactly losing nor were the other Kages that fought. His sand was still able to deflect Amaterasu after all.

And seeing that as a "reason" is why, again, I hazard to participate in such discussions as they're not exactly GOOD reasons. I came here expecting some sort of actual discussion as to the reasons why who would win/lose, but that apparently isn't the case.

For example...

Sasuke vs. Neji - This one is impossible to answer right now as we haven't seen Neji fight ever since early on in Shippuuden and even then, he was not going all out, so we have no clue on what other capabilities he may have. However, I would not automatically give the win to Sasuke (at least in a "realistic" battle and not because of writers simply wanting him to just to make him fight Naruto and such). We shouldn't simply base battles so one-sidedly just because we've seen Sasuke fight A LOT more than Neji and other more minor "major" characters.

Hinata vs. Jiraiya - Jiraiya would win easily, no question.

He has DECADES of power and experience on his side while also being a student of Hiruzen. Hinata couldn't even touch Pain while Jiraiya was able to destroy 3 of his bodies without any info on him previously. There's also the fact that Hinata is quite limited to close-range Taijutsu which Jiraiya is no slump at. Having the Byakugan and the Jyuken style may give her an advantage against "normal" shinobi, but for someone of Jiraiya's caliber, especially given that he most likely knows A LOT about the Hyuuga's fighting style as it is, it would be pretty meaningless. And even if by some miracle, Hinata managed to start gaining the upper hand, he could use the Sage Mode and just end the battle immediately against someone like her.

Minato vs. Itachi - It's quite clear that Minato would've won. While Itachi had the Mangekyo Sharingan and its 3 techniques, Minato is still considered to be one of, if not the strongest Hokage of Konoha for good reason. (Not to mention that it's hinted that he fought Madara during the Kyuubi attack and at least kept some pace with him.) Not only is he an adept seal master that could probably make a seal to disable or at least block/counter the Sharingan and its abilities (as we saw, Jiraiya was able to seal the flames of Amaterasu himself), but he also has the Hiraishin no Jutsu, allowing him his own space-time teleportation/light speed travel which is something even the Sharingan couldn't hope to keep up with. And it's also clear that Minato had not reached his full potential due to his early death for sealing the Kyuubi (which is why he never had the chance to infuse his elemental chakra into the Rasengan). It also doesn't help that he was declared to be stronger than Jiraiya, and Itachi openly admitted that he wouldn't be able to defeat even him, even with Kisame's help. (The best they could hope for was to kill him, but they would die also.)

Yes your right Gaara si weak compared to the EMS with that Sauske would mow down any body except naruto and you fogot to post the next battle dammit no one gets it right for the battle threads rules

Team Taka vs Team 10

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Team leaf vs. team mist.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

General your supposed ot state why who you think won the last fight and then post the new fight again take all my posts as examples on how to post here

Team Taka would own Team 10

Team Leaf easily but the mist is good

Shizune vs Karin

Quote by HaouJudai6Yes your right Gaara si weak compared to the EMS with that Sauske would mow down any body except naruto and you fogot to post the next battle dammit no one gets it right for the battle threads rules

No offense, but that definitely sounds like fanboy/girl-ism talking there...not actual reasoning or thought being put into it besides that you just like Sasuke and/or the Sharingan more than whoever he's up against. As said, Sasuke with EMS does not equal automatic win and we have yet to even see what it looks like much less what it can do, so it's really impossible to say right now. He won't instantly know how to use (all of) its abilities right from the get-go. And even after, Sasuke still has his own vulnerabilities like his being prone to easily being angered and rushing into blind rages or his arrogance and overconfidence.

As for Taka vs. Team 10, I'd lean more towards Taka. Jugo could probably overpower even Chouji with his Expansion Jutsus while in his Curse Seal Berserker state as well as Shikamaru when trying to hold him with his Shadow jutsus (even Tayuya was able to hold him off with her Curse Seal LV2 state). Also having those cannons and all...And unless Ino knows other jutsus, than her mind possession probably wouldn't do much by itself. Suigetsu with his water-transforming abilities would also be a hazard to deal with. Karin doesn't seem to have all that much besides her chakra perception...

I think an interesting and tricky one would be Hiruzen vs. Hanzo. (Previous Leader of Amegakure who gave Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru their Sannin titles.)

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Hiruzen

Kakashi vs Sakura?

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.