Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Issue with viewing my own favorites - Minitokyo

Issue with viewing my own favorites

page 1 of 1 4 total items

When I go to my own page the favorites tab says there are 9 of them,
but when I click on it it only shows one wallpaper I've never seen before.
I've tried both firefox and explorer, but neither work. :/

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here, I'm pretty new to the forums.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Ah,
It's not a bug at all, favorites are sorted by wallpaper, indy art and scans. You can browse through them by clicking on the tabs on the top part of the fav page.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Yeah I figured out as much, but I'm pretty sure I've added lots of wallpapers to my favorites, but the only one it shows is one I've never seen before. :/

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've learned that there are some issues with that area still. it contains phantom images and images that you've faved and been deleted and those that carried with the site roll over to the new upgrade. I don't have near as many faved as it shows on my list. so it's just, probably, a phantom glitch that might never be fixed and/or can it be fixed is another question.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.