Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Magi-Cu Scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of Magi-Cu Scans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

All I Got for Most Of The Deleted Scans Were Automated Messages Except for One. Some Of The Youta Scans Were Larger Than The Ones Posted And The Chogenbo Musashiya. Also The Notification For The Tomose Shunsaku Scan It Had A Link Which Went To Scan From Nat Which Wasn't The Same Exact Scan Because The One I Posted Shows Two Scans Featuring The One From Nat And It Should be restored Since It's A Page From Magi-Cu.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

You are right if you say that you mostly got automated messages because I thought the reason of the deletions would be obvious. ^^' Okay then here my explanation: Your scans aren't bigger if you cut the white frame. I did that. They are identical scans. Furthermore I have compared the quality and the older scans have a better quality. Your scans have some jpeg artifacts. Only one scan has the same quality and same size without the frame so I didn't see a reason here to replace the older one. But I'm pretty sure that I gave two links for your Tomose Shunsaku scan. That means with this link mc012 I have replaced your scan and I copied this link Busy Night! in the additional information field. So you see both scans were already submitted in a bigger size.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.