Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who really Kaname Kuran? - Minitokyo

Who really Kaname Kuran?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Who is really the mysterious handsome Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight?
Who has any ideas? He just does not Yuki's brother, first of all he himself said in the second season of anime, and secondly evidenced by the last chapters of the manga.
Very interesting to know your thoughts!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since I can't see a tag for which anime this pertains to I don't really know which anime you mean. maybe you can give us an idea. I looked up the names and came back with vampire knight is that the anime? there are a few out there with same character names, yuki itself is used a few times. and if you're looking for spoilers there's bound to be a site out there. it's probably mentioned later on in the anime, most times in the manga before the anime. sorry I wasn't of much help, but I'm not really a vampire knight fan and just giving options until others come about to help you

BuBbLeS!

Signature

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Maybe it's an alien coming from a mysterious civilisation to invade the Earth... no I have no idea actually ^^

Kuran kaname is Yuuki's big brother right?
so why did you ask?

Kaname is not Yuki's brother. The body of Kaname is her brother's, but the person who lives inside him is not. Yuki's brother was sacrificed by Rido. Rido put Kaname's spirit, if you call it, in the body of Yuki's brother. Kaname was raised as her brother though. Kaname is the ancestor of the Kuran family, he is a Kuran. He is related to Yuki, but not her brother.

Quote by Yuki-Kaname-Juri-HarukaKaname is not Yuki's brother. The body of Kaname is her brother's, but the person who lives inside him is not. Yuki's brother was sacrificed by Rido. Rido put Kaname's spirit, if you call it, in the body of Yuki's brother. Kaname was raised as her brother though. Kaname is the ancestor of the Kuran family, he is a Kuran. He is related to Yuki, but not her brother.

Thanks I got confuse when Kaname was sitting on top of a coffin i think and look like he is having a conversation by himself but there are person

NO I DIDNT KNEW THAT

Only anime

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.