Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pixiv is not allowed - Minitokyo

Pixiv is not allowed

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi there, I do not really want to create a deletion appeal thread but I just want to clear things up...
you see I uploaded this DuRaRaRa! Daily Life by princessmeyrin023
DuRaRaRa! Daily Life by princessmeyrin023 long time ago because I think that Pixiv is allowed and it stayed for a long time, but now it's not and is deleted. In the message there says at the bottom "Pixiv is not allowed". And now I'm confused because in just searching "pixiv" you'll get a lot of scans ( Pixiv ) and I'm wondering why aren't deleted, just like this:
DuRaRaRa!

?
If I need to credit the original artist then I will. So is there any possibility for you to return the scan?
Thanks for reading :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Yep. It's not allowed anymore.
MT is going to take down pretty much every pixiv art, except for published artbooks.

So your scan is not going to be restored.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

I see, thanks :) You may now close this thread.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.