Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 extension of contest - Minitokyo

extension of contest

Group announcement by Dark-Wallies

page 1 of 1 3 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

the official the end of the contest is 15 june cause some poeple cant make it on time

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

i wanted to submit mine today D: ....I CAN MAKE IT ON TIME >__<..do not look at mee....xD

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I've got some terribly blocks, so i don't think i could do anything even if the deadline is extended... Whatever, good luck to all of the contestants, and if God spare me, i hope i could make some real things.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.