Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hot! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

full metal alchemist vs full metal alchemist brotherhood?

AlLei08Silvester

AlLei08Silvester

Still Time

Uhhh.... Fullmetal Alchemist! XD

WhAtEvEr! AnImE RuLEzZ!!
Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans

fullmental alchemist!

Fullmetal alchemist!

yeah fullmetal alchemist

Fullmetal alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

Story = FMA
Animation = FMA Brotherhood

Peace ...

Don't make me choose! I LOVE both! <3

oooo...i do not know...

both...but i really prefer the manga...its so damn great!

Are we arguing about the animes? Because I'd say Brothethood, only because it follows the manga and the manga eats the first anime for breakfast every day. But the first anime had better animation and music

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Fullmetal Alchemist! haha

dyogomariano

Yagami Iori - SNK

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal alchemist

I PREFER FMA BROTHERHOOD. WELL, THE PREVIOUS FMA IS GREAT, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THOSE CHARACTERS SUCH AS LING YAO, MAY CHANG AND OLIVIER ARMSTRONG. THEY ARE GREAT CHARACTERS! AND BTW, FMA BROTHERHOOD ENDS WITH A HAPPY ENDING...

Fullmetal Alchemist.

ed123

ed123

Otaku

Revy of Black Lagoon Faye From cowboy Beebop

i`ll be back

Fullmetal alchemist!

curlette

Fullmetal alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist, of course

both! its hard to choose..

kuroshitsuji II

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.