Less favorite Fullmetal Alchemist Character(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Cancel

Ok, the anime series ended just a short while ago and of course, it has massive fandom here. Since I pretty much know what the answer will be to the What's is your favorite fma character, the answer most likely being Ed, I was wondering what the opposite question might conjure.

As for my part, I dislike pretty much all the homoculus, but if I would have to say a specific character, it would have to be Izumi...I don't know why, I usually like strong female characters...but she's a but-kicker and it ticks me off that she's all high and mighty when she made a hell of a huge mistake and she thinks she's right half the time.....I just wish somebody would knock some sense into HER for a change.

So,what about you good people ?

Signature Image

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Cancel

well you knoe whats my favorite fma char?
it would be........
HUGE!! haha he so funny,
talking about his daughter every second < 3
but IT sucks WHEN HE DIES!!
hehe < 3

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Cancel

The one i like the most : Lust
The one i hate the most : Tucker ( he just plain sucks XD ),sorry,make a mistake by saying fuhrer before XD

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

can I say... Barry The Chopper!!! mwahahahaa.... that's a typical of a psycho maniac criminal.... ^_^'
even when he was dead, he still sucks... and oh... that transmuted armor makes him look 1000x more awful than his real body....

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Cancel

i just hate Tucker omg hella retard killed hes daugter what kind of fucken father is hes
hes a psycho bastart

• Oct 18, 2004

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Cancel

i didnt really enjoy al...even though he was a critical part in the series >_>

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

Cancel

I really didnt like Winry. I thought she was pointless to the series (besides provide automail for ed). I felt like she was just added their to please the fans, which is ok, but she ulitmately had no role. That and she was mad annoying.

Signature Image

Oshii-Rion

Oshii-Rion

~ Kiss Kiss ~

Cancel

I like:
- Lust...
- Hohenheim...
- Mustang...
I hate:
- King Bradley!
- Tucker!

Shebes

3 Star Hunter

Cancel

Dante was not very likable.
The theif female alchemist who appeared near the beginning of the series was not too cool.
The army guy that got turned into a cyborg, sucks big time.

You can fight the truth, but it is usually not advised.

• Oct 18, 2004
Cancel

My less fav. has to be Dante... that woman really do have problem...

Misuchi

Misuchi

Friendly Moo-cow

Cancel

Hmm. I found a bunch of the characters to be annoying, but here's what I think (+ for good, - for bad obviously =d)

+ elysia! <3
+ Riza
+ Lust
+ Hughes
+ Mustang

- Dante
- Winry
- Roze

I can't stand Winry and Roze...blech!

Signature

W W W . B A N I M E . C O M

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Cancel

Hum, so so far most of you can't stand Winry....I can tolerate her, but Roze was useless if you ask me...Why they decided to put her in he anime again towards the ending is beyond me....

Quote by MisuchiHmm. + elysia! &lt;3+ Riza+ Lust+ Hughes+ Mustang
!

Hehehe, Misuchi, you like almost all he same characters I like (Mustang being at the top of the list of course)

Signature Image

Icy

Cancel

Gluttony, i hated him with a passion, he is just dumb, and on top of that they never really tell what happens to him in the end, oh well i guess that is what the movie is gonna do

• Oct 18, 2004

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Cancel

I hate Wrath. Waht a silly boy, the history doesn't need it

The best one characters are Riza Hawkeye, Mae Hughes and Roy Mustang. The Military Dogs!

Cancel

Hate
-Tucker
- King Bradley
-Barry the chopper

Fav
-Roy
-Ed
-Riza

• Oct 22, 2004
Cancel

Fav: Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye.

Hate: Tucker, and Gloutony.

I'm really annoyed they killed of Heuges cause although he was annoying he was really funny and added character to the military

• Oct 27, 2004

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Cancel

Winry and Rose I couldn't stand. It felt like they were just there for the sake of throwing in pretty females. I loved Lust's character development throughout the series, and I also wanted to cry when Hughes died...he was my favorite for a while.

• Oct 27, 2004
Cancel

tucker and alphonse D: they both suck I love Roy and edward :D

• Oct 28, 2004
Cancel

It's really hard for me to say which character I dislike the most, since there are none that stand out in particular. I suppose Tucker is on the hate-list, and Dante, just because.

• Oct 28, 2004
Cancel

I really hate Wrath, Tucker, Dante and Envy.. >(
Envy killed one of my favorite characters.. *sob* (well, he killed two of them actually.. it's just that the second one came back >D )
I also dislike the manga's Lust, she's quite different than in the anime..

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Cancel

Fav: Hughes and Ed

Hate: Envy and Tucker

Envy must die... *shoots him*

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

• Jan 12, 2005

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Cancel

I hate
- Tucker for the obvious reason
- King Bradley ( he killed Martel :( tried to kill his son too, I was like what the...and other stuff)
- Dante (been living by taking other people's bodies...that's freaky...and killing all that people for her covenience)
I can't think of anyone so far....but I like Envy >_> <_< as a bad guy though its really funny he gets beaten up in the manga XD

Signature

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

Cancel

mmmm
dislike: wrath, gluttony
favs: Ed, Al, Hughes, and the doggy lol

I cant wait to see the movie ^^

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

• Jan 13, 2005

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Cancel

i hate Tucker!!!!!! what an evi dude...............EVIL!!!!!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.