Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WTF! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

I just received this msg :

Quote by
loly92,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Bad Boys) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

WTF WTF! I DIDN'T STEAL IT! I MADE IT BY MY OWN!
and plz give me the link to that DAMN site u said i was taken it from it !
WTF! this is sooooooooooooo injustice! I SWEAR TO god thar "i""""""""" made it and I DIDN'T STEAL IT!
NOW I WANT TO SEE THAT F** SITE U SAW MY WALL ON IT CUZ I HAVE TO KNOW WHO STOLE MY WALL AND MARK IT AS HIS/HER OWN!

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

First of all, watch your language.
Second, I'll strongly suggest to read the whole PM, I'm sure I wrote the reason why it was deleted.

Either way, it was deleted because the "scan" you used, was taken from pixiv. Minitokyo has decided to purge ALL the content coming from that site. This includes wallpapers based on pixiv artwork.
If you check the scan you used  by ajkk
by ajkk , it has also been deleted.

For more information please check this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t67940

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

then plz next time make the msg "clear" and don't say that "- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself."! because i thought u were saying that "i" ripped a wall from other site. while i didn't!

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Deletion messages are generic. They state possible reasons why the could be deleted.
Mod notes are at the bottom part of the PM, so that's why I was telling you to read it completely.

I'll be closing this as the issue has been solved, but I must remind you to be polite and not to write in caps and not being aggresive, is just not the right way to ask things.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.