Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Opinion about picture - Minitokyo

Opinion about picture

Tagged under Aria

page 1 of 1 19 total items

YukariSendou

YukariSendou

New World to Begin

Hello I want to ask your opinion about this picture.
Is it good enough?
If not, what should I do to make it better?

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8187/akari.jpg

"uruchai....uruchai....uruchai....uruchaaai...."Signature Image

it's already good enough if i make it as my desktop wallpaper... It's just that you might wanna add something on it so maybe it doesn't seem so plain... Like, writings maybe ?

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

very cool wallpaper :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

kokiriloz

kokiriloz

yuki-san

it looks really kawaii!
maybe you should consider what RBgzz has stated about the writing... it would make the image more... less plain, neverless, it still looks really good!

very nice picture.

maybe add another character to it

Signature

Yeah, definitely should add something on the left side to make it seem not too empty.

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

its really nice
maybe u also can add sunlight effect from upper left
and also some wind effect,like some leaves blown by the wind

Signature Image

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

It's good, really good, just add a few word on it, I don't know, the name of the character or the series, Nice work! :3

Signature

really nice work ^^

but maybe you should add more clouds on the upper left, or something like wind effect just like bukx-san said =]

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Well.. if using a desktop customization programs like rainmeter, then this is just perfect if you ad some more clouds or something that leaves the empty space slightly more fullfilled.
I personally don't like any text in this kind of wallpapers. They have a bad habit of ruining it.
Unless it's made in some weird attracting way.

But otherwise.. id say it's good to go.
I like more "empty wallpapers so theres room for customization and shortcuts

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

That girl is cute ^.^

It is a nice extraction and a nice back ground too. I think less is better than throw so much random things and make the image disappear behind tons of details. You could already use it as a wallpaper as it is now, but if you want to improve even more, you can try using some brushes, maybe to show the flow of the wind, as it reminds us as nice windy and sunny day. I don’t know for sure, It is up to your creativity. I liked what you done so far, so keep up the good work ^.^

Signature

It has a simple elegance that seems to fit with Aria. I like it.

Cool Wallpaper!

Very nice... Congratulations

I like is just as it is for a wallpaper because there is room to the left for most frequently uses files, apps, and programs.

I think that adding some kind of detail to the left would make it even better. It should be something kinda subtle though so as to not overwhelm the composition you've got. It looks great!

i think it's good enough :D

i thinks it's very good enough =D

it's vrey beautiful, i like this! :D

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.