Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NEW Naruto Battle Thread - Minitokyo

NEW Naruto Battle Thread

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

If ANYONE had the Juubi (and able to control its power), they'd be able to, lol.

Anyway, considering how powerful each of the Summons themselves were that we were shown, chances are that Animal Realm would end up beating Deidara. Deidara would most likely have to use his C4 and blow himself up just to take down ONE of them.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yes true he's use C-4 and take 3 down at least

Minato & Kushina vs Kakuzu

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Well, even that wouldn't be certain as we can't sure on what sort of defensive/escape maneuvers one can pull. Obviously, the Raikage could probably outrun the blast or at least escape the epicenter. For all we know, Tsunade could...I don't know...smash the ground up to form a giant barrier to take the brunt of the blast and so on.

Also, I should probably add another little thing in that any added battles should try to be between people who are either alive OR we know a good deal of their capabilities. Like trying to put Kushina into a match-up is impossible to calculate since we know nothing about her abilities (yet).

Um i just wanted to comment on the old thread of Itachi vs Sasori with the Puppet traps there is Itchis speed to dodge them and he can leave behind an Exploding clone.

I will slay you with my Kubikiri H?ch? if you cross my path, So back off.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.