Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sorely Missed Bleach Character's Ending - Minitokyo

Sorely Missed Bleach Character's Ending

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Obviously a SPOILER ! thread here.

Well, finally Kubo Tite has started killing off his most meaningful Bleach characters that will be sorely missed by us. I believe there has been an increasing rate of flash-flood tears as the story progresses into the Arrancar and especially Espada seasons. I'm not too sure about the fillers (I tune off through these seasons).

Which beloved Bleach character/s after a tragic turn of events will leave you heartbroken because of the way they have played out their part?

(It doesn't have to necessarily mean that Bleach character died, it can be that they are highly likely never to be seen again in the manga/anime.)

I have only a single word to say: Ulquiorra. Now I will go into a corner and bawl the crap out of my heart out.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know I was like -sniff sniff- I had become so addicted and then that happened, that was so cruel. I haven't been able to get ahold of 273 and watch it subbed yet, haven't found a site just yet, but that's the joys of net and having connections. now for the good guys I can't seem to get toshiro out of my head or Ury? Ishida so there's still hope ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

wow...well...i didn't get too sad when i found out than hinamori dies...she was suffering very much and was waay to scarred for life...is like ''please give her a break'' u.u
and then...i hooopeee

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.