Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 E-ji Komatsu wallpaper deletion - Minitokyo

E-ji Komatsu wallpaper deletion

Tagged under E-ji Komatsu

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I don't know why my wallpaper was deleted and I hope you help me to solve this problem.

This is it - http://animekazan.net/gallery/index.php/Ecchi/Ecchi_93.jpg?action=big&size=original

Thank you.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Can you post the Deletion PM?
There's no information on who or why this was deleted, so it's very important that you provide the PM.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I remember that. It was deleted a long time ago because the background was low quality (it looked like a scan that was enlarged).

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I remember that too. =) My work removed, because I had an argument with a moderator. And the fact that this vector, nobody cared, above all because the background. =D And by the way the background is not worse than many others.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The background DOES matter. Yes, your vector is well done but the background is low quality, so it will be deleted.

And by the way: your work was not removed because you had an argument with a moderator; it was deleted because the background was low quality and THEN you and I had an argument because you couldn't accept the fact that the background needed more work.

Signature Image

It's funny) So if I'm over again the background, wallpaper is not removed?)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

If you can fix up the background, yes, your wallpaper will go back into the gallery.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.