Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pool Party '10 - Minitokyo

Pool Party '10

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

http://i48.tinypic.com/oj1p8p.png

Alright! With the fantastic assistance of Asa, we have a summer project for you all.

For this project, we'll have three rounds. Each round will consist of three parts: Wallpaper, Wall Tile, and Meme. Now, just so you don't kill me, they're not all huge things, and you can pick which you want to do (although we happily encourage all three 8d). The Tiles should be thought of as a warm-up exercise; it's something in place to get you thinking, but you don't need to stress over it. The Memes are for fun, nothing more, nothing less.

Here's where we need the input. As it stands, each walling round will last a month. However, there will be two the smaller rounds (Tiles and Memes) going on in addition to the wall rounds. So! The question is this: How often would you like the two smaller rounds to happen? POLLICIOUS

Since this is cross-community, we're asking that you sign up at the site to help keep everything in one place. Updates and such will be x-posted to both Invalid Litter Department and The Planning Board regardless, but, you know. Let's try and keep things tidy. XD

P.S. There will be a Battlegrounds poll in the post as well. Those of you interested in a future Battlegrounds, please make sure to answer!

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

finally ^_^ it's been a long time since the last round. i have a question, what do you mean by wall tile and meme? i'm not realy familiar with this word meaning ^_^ (sory if this looks like a sily question) and what the different between the three?

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Yeah a new project! I need an explanation of the tiles and memes, too.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

Tiles and memes are explained here. Although, I'm a little worried the Meme explanation is a little too vague, so I'll direct you guys to THEwaller Meme-ology archive.

@e21krei It's alright, don't worry. "Tiles" was just a name that was picked so we had something fancy to call it.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

This sounds really really rad, I'm up for it...I think.

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

*sigh* why are all the projects in the summer..... I'm in school and am being killed by projects, assignments, and midterms X.x

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

@MapleRose Maybe Battlegrounds then? That's slotted for later in the year, most likely.

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

ahh i understand now ^_^ thx for the explanation. ok i'm in XD although i might not able to participate every time hehe

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

Ahhh, I have to make an adjustment to the Battlegrounds poll you guys. I didn't think about it when I wrote up the poll, but I'm moving & starting school in August/September, so that's not going to be a good time to start Battlegrounds. If you voted for that already, sorry. It's what I get for doing it without thinking ahead.

I added the Third Quarter votes to the Fourth Quarter.

merged: 06-11-2010 ~ 01:05am
Template for the Meme is up, as well as some updates concerning general things. (:

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.