Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 24 - Minitokyo

Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 24

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 24
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/srsn/mtbanner1.jpg
This month's main banner was made by srsn.

CONTENTS

A/ What's New in Minitokyo:
Pets? Pixiv! More "Draw the Staff" artwork!
B/ Mai-chan's Mail bag!
Downloading Issues...
C/ Comic: Adventures of Mai-chan!
Many forms of Mai-chan
D/ As the Shoutbox Refreshes
MT original Telenovela!
E/ Game Spotlight
Follow your dreams~
F/ Anime Spotlight
From us to you!
G/Get to Know Your MT Staff!
Get your daily dose of kpop fangirling!
H/ Featured Member
Yamibou-Eve!
I/ Staff Picks
Art that deserves more love!
J/ Competitions and Projects
Are you missing out on the fun? Join in :D
K/ Group Ads
Looking for a new group to join, or to make new friends?
L/ Have your say!
Mai-chan loves to feel loved!
M/ The Usual Stuff
The enlightening links to Minitokyo Zen-dom...
------

A/ RECENTLY IN MINITOKYO...
By fireflywishes

Ohisashiburi minna-san! Sorry for the delay, but May was pretty hectic for all of us here on the MTM Staff... I hope we can make it up to you with this super special DOUBLE issue! I also want to share that I have 2 (now, not so new) pets named Ichiro (foreground) and Phineas (aka: Finny-- my students named him <3; background)
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/firefly/th_work942.jpg

What are some of your pets minna-san?

**PIXIV**
As most of you (especially you scan uploaders) may already be aware, we are in the process of removing all of the Pixiv artwork from Minitokyo. Please understand that this was an agreement made between the Staff of both sites and will not be reversed. For more information please see this announcement thread:
READ FOR MORE...

Promotions!
fran
We've got a new blue name around the site... yes, yes! The Staff would like to welcome the lovely Fran to the team as our new Tag Moderator. Everyone please go and congratulate her!

dokidokichan
Additionally, we also have a new Elite Member! Please welcome the ever-helpful DokiDokiChan to the Staff!

Draw a Staff Member

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb99/sailorchiron/th_amazingmodpowers.jpg
MapleRose by sailorchiron
"Here's my picture of MapleRose using her AMAZING MOD POWERZ to look at my user page code"

Details: Draw a Staff Member Remember, it's all about how YOU think we look like... you don't have to know anything about us!

Easter Eggs!
Gotta find 'em all!
Easter Eggs-- HINT: There are at least 5 in this issue.)

------

B/ MAI-CHAN'S MAILBAG
This month’s mail has been answered by fireflywishes

Quote: When will downloading issues be fixed?

Thanks for asking. I know a lot of members are wondering this as well. Unfortunately, Sheqel talked to the ISP people and they said that they could not fix it because they only deal with server issues in Europe. As a result, Sheqel is looking into moving to a different ISP in a few months after the rental agreement ends. I'm sorry to those of you who are experiencing difficulties... I know that's not really the answer you wanted to hear.

Quote by KairinamiHello maigetsu nice to meet you. I want to ask something, why it is difficult to access MT in my country? Sometimes it appeared message Internal Server Error. Is it caused by the connection network?

According to Sheq, it could be that the server is being overloaded or just having issues in general. Just hang tight and it usually goes back to normal after awhile.

------

C/ COMIC: ADVENTURES OF MAI-CHAN

Haya's taking a short hiatus this month, so we've had some of the Staff draw what they think Mai-chan looks like! XD

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8748/mtm1.th.jpg
by fireflywishes
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/kuroimisa/th_mai.jpg
by kuroimisa

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Maple/th_mai-chandoodle.jpg
by MapleRose

------

D/ AS THE SHOUTBOX REFRESHES

STARRING:
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Kitten/19_E_02.png TwinkleBell and http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Kitten/19_E_03.gif DeviantIchigo69
------------------------------

Twinklebell logged into Minitokyo with a sense of trepidation. What would she say to DeviantIchigo tonight? And what if Honeymoonkiss was in the Shoutbox being mean again? She stared at the front page for a moment before scrolling down to read the latest conversation in the Shoutbox. Scanning the conversation, she immediately saw that neither DeviantIchigo69 nor Honeymoonkiss were posting. So much for telling Ichigo what I think about Honeymoonkiss, he’s not even online right now! Sighing, Twinklebell clicked on her Notes, seeing that someone had sent her something.

It was a private message. From Honeymoonkiss. Twinklebell clicked on the link to the private message, noticing it had no subject to give her any indication of what it might say. It seemed to take forever to load, but finally, the message was open and readable.

Twinklebell,
I know you took me out of your friends because of what happened in the Shoutbox, but you should realize that what I talk about with my boyfriend is none of your business and stay out of it. I don’t want to fight with you about it so just stay out of our conversations.

~Honeymoonkiss

Twinklebell was instantly angry. How dare Honeymoonkiss tell her to stay out of her conversations with DeviantIchigo69? He was her friend, and as a friend, deserved to be defended from attacks by people that should care about him! And besides, wasn’t the Shoutbox a public forum? Wasn’t she allowed to talk to anyone that was posting in it? Maybe I should ask someone… She went back to the front page so she could type her question into the Shoutbox, and hopefully get an answer.

Twinklebell: hey guys, is it okay to talk to anyone in the Shoutbox?

Bernouli: wut?

angelxxuan: what do you mean?

Twinklebell: Like, is there a rule that you have to ask permission to talk to someone?

angelxxuan: no, you just talk and anyone can answer

FallenAngelZoicyte: i never ask before talking to people

RavenSilverRose: you’re welcome to join anytime

RavenSilverRose: sometimes we’re role playing and may not respond immediately

So there was no rule that she couldn’t talk to people that were already in the Shoutbox! So didn’t that mean that anything that was being discussed in the Shoutbox was open to the public?

Twinklebell: Last night someone got mad because I was talking to her boyfriend in the Shoutbox!

Bernouli: lulz seriously?

FallenAngelZoicyte: jealous much? lmao

Now Twinklebell was confident that Honeymoonkiss was in the wrong. People thought it was funny that she was being so mean!

Twinklebell: She kept telling everyone to stay out of her conversation, but I was talking to him first!

angelxxuan: we can’t really expect the SB to be totally private

angelxxuan: though sometimes you wonder if people remember everyone can read what they post

I’m going to reply to her message right now and tell her exactly what I think of the way she acted! Twinklebell quickly returned to her PM Inbox and opened Honeymoonkiss’s message so she could reply.

Honeymoonkiss-
I don’t want to be friends with someone that can be so mean! And anyway, I can talk to anyone I want to in the Shoutbox, it’s not private! Including DeviantIchigo69!

-Twinklebell

Before she could change her mind, she clicked the button to send the Private Message. That will show her! I’m not afraid of her and she can’t boss me around! Twinklebell paused for a moment, and considered the problem of Honeymoonkiss dating DeviantIchigo69. Maybe she should send Ichigo a message? Asking him if he was okay, and offering her support? Of course she should! Kindness was the first step in convincing him that Honeymoonkiss was a terrible girlfriend!

DeviantIchigo69-
I hope everything is okay for you today! I felt bad that Honeymoonkiss was mean to you in the Shoutbox yesterday. If you need to talk, just let me know!

-Twinklebell

She quickly hit the button to send the message, butterflies in her stomach. She would show DeviantIchigo69 that he could expect a lot more from a girlfriend than he was getting from Honeymoonkiss!

Has Twinklebell just thrown down the gauntlet, instigating a duel to the death with Honeymoonkiss? Will her new allies in the Shoutbox support her in the battle? And how will DeviantIchigo69 respond to this new and unusual attention?! Find out on the next episode of As the Shoutbox Refreshes!

To be continued...

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT MONTH!

Written by sailorchiron and Kitten.

------

E/ GAME SPOTLIGHT
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Maple/RUAtitle.jpg
Link to the game: ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!

What has rainbows, robot unicorns, stars, fairies, sparkles, dolphins, and more rainbows? ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK of course!

This flash game is pretty simple. It has only two controls: Z to jump, and X to dash. The goal of the game is, well... not to die. More specifically, you control the Robot unicorn, which jumps across cliffs, collecting fairies and destroying stars in your path. How do you win? You don't. You just keep going as long as you can before you die a fiery death. Don't worry, you get three lives, or as the game calls it, three wishes.

Yeah, doesn't sound very appealing or fun does it. But beware, it is addictive! Don't believe me? Try it out yourself! You always want to try to beat your high score and end up playing many more rounds than you intended to.

During a run, you use the Z key to jump across cliffs, and X to dash through stars in your way. If you don't use (X) to dash, you will crash into the stars and explode and die, and you don't want that, right? You can also collect the rainbow fairies in your way, they will give you extra points, but won't harm you if you don't collect them, so don't worry too much about them. The speed that Robot Unicorn runs at increases as you keep going, so be careful!

Here are some tips
- You can jump twice consecutively, but no more than that; you need to either dash, or land on a cliff, before you can jump again.
- You can't dash twice in a row, there's a slight 1 sec time delay before you can dash; but you can dash-jump-dash
- You can't jump and dash infinitely in the air, you have to land at some point before you can combo again
- Press and hold Z will give you a longer jump
- Play with the sound on, there's a sound that warns you of upcoming stars
- Dolphins will show up when you reach 5000 point increments, one dolphin per 5000 points. So 1 dolphin will show up at 5000 points, 2 will show up at 10000 points, 3 at 15000 points, and so on; but other than point markers, they don't do anything for the gameplay
- Beware of lag >__<

So just what is it that makes this game so addictive? I'm not really sure. Maybe it's the rainbow sparkly graphics that almost hyponotize you, maybe it's the awesome song with ridiculous lyrics (the song is called "Always" by Erasure, which has an even more ridiculous and bizarre music video) that will surely get stuck in your head (in a good way, I think anyway), maybe you crashed at a stupid spot and you know you could do better and want to try again to beat your high score, or maybe it's just a mindless game that can take your mind off more important things. Whatever it is, it's infecting the Internet, haha.

I also like the game for its quirky humour. For example, it tells you to "press Z to make your wishes come true", and "your dreams were dashed against the rocks below" when you crash and burn into a cliff or a star. On the startup screen, you can see such messages like "You will fail", "Persistence is futile", and "A fiery death awaits you".

So what are you waiting for, go and try it out and see how far you get! Just don't say I didn't warn you when you get addicted! And remember, "Always I wanna be with you, make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony oh love!"

- Written by MapleRose.

-----

F/ ANIME SPOTLIGHT
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/vitaamin/24_F_MT467181.jpg

Despite her creepy appearance, Sawako often volunteers to do unpopular chores in hopes of relieving the burden from her fellow classmates. One day, the popular Kazehaya befriends her, prompting a whirlwind of change in the timid Sawako.

While I first thought Kimi Ni Todoke in the realm of Lovely Complex (2007) or Bokura Ga Ita (2006), I soon discovered that this slice-of-life romance fell much closer to the easy, breezy feel of Aria (2005). Both the emotional and comedic aspects sway slowly beneath the surface, and the lack of epic tragedy is refreshing in a sea of titles that believe drama vital to their survival.

The plot is straight-forward, first ruminating on Sawako as a character, then moving to construct her relationships with her classmates and finally ending with deeper development on the supporting characters. As many reviewers have noted, Kimi Ni Todoke is boring, but viewers will be delightfully surprised at the second half of the show which is both hilarous and heart-warming. While the slow start functions to develop chemistry between cast, the lack of comedic excellence in the first eight episodes contributes to a tedious experience. Had Kimi Ni Todoke begun with comedy to further develop the characters and left the heavier stuff for mid-series, it may have captured more audiences from the start.

The simple plot provides little room for mistakes in execution, and Director Hiro Kaburaki stumbles awkwardly through this adaptation of a light-hearted manga. The music and slow pacing contribute nicely to the generally calming aura. But rather than letting the viewer appreciate and interpret the complex fabric of the original manga, too much time is spent elaborating and pondering the protagonist's feelings. Aside from these tedious moments which span almost half of each episode, Kimi Ni Todoke emanates warmth, gracefully composing the relationships that make shoujo anime worth watching.

The cast boasts the great chemistry vital for any shoujo anime. The weakest character however is the protagonist, Sawako. Her naivety seems too recycled to be realistic and too contrived to be relatable (Fifteen year old girls can only pretend to be this ignorant about social relationships). While the well-designed cast does not remedy Sawako's shortcomings, it provides enough amusement to keep anyone interested. Kazehaya remains lovable as a protagonist despite his stereotypical depiction--popular, nice to everyone but just a tad possessive. Ipin and Joe deliver fantastic comedic relief in the peaceful series. Deserving of the most praise, the Chizuru-Ayane-Ryu trio rise above in both their portrayals of emotion and lapses of comedic quips.

Kimi Ni Todoke evokes a simplified version of Honey and Clover in its tranquil demeanor. Viewers who can endure Sawako's overly innocent personality will enjoy the charming cast of your everyday high school students. Those who can't may want to try the manga on for size.

Kimi Ni Todoke | ANN // Forever Geek // Kabitzin@SeaSlugTeam

----------------------
Got a favorite anime that you think everyone should know about? Then let us know about it! Send a PM to Mai-chan with the name of the anime and a couple of reasons why you think we should review it (is it funny, beautiful, gritty?). Simple enough, ne!

------

G/ GET TO KNOW YOUR MT STAFF
Long time no see, ne minna-san? This month we bring you a super special interview with our dear Elite, vitaamin!
(This month's interview was conducted by fireflywishes)

--------------
As an Elite member, what are your duties?
Anywhere MT staff needs work done. I've been active in various parts of the site like tagging administration, gallery, and MTM, but i also think that the most important duty is just to participate in the community and create any sense of friendship-- specifically amongst wallers i guess

As a waller, what are you inspired by? Do you tend to favor any particular styles?
I'm inspired by other forms of art, but also just things out of the ordinary. The more things become a fad the more I want to reinterpret them. However, my work has been a lot less design oriented than I would like it to be. I mean I get inspired by a lot of things. Sometimes even work that isn't as great can spark a different interpretation of the genre. Inspiration is all about finding the best parts of every wall and understanding a wallers message then reinterpreting it with your own opinions.

Are there any members whose work inspired you to improve or that you admire?
No not really, i think that most wallers try and improve because of support from their friends and because they like to wall.

Let's go back... how did you first find out about MT (if you can remember)?
LOL, my brother used to download wallpapers a lot.

What was your reason for starting THEWaller?
Well I guess I see the mission as two fold. Firstly because most wallers go through the same phases where they make the same mistakes. Some people get over it more quickly that others and some people don't have as deep of an understanding of technical aspects that create visually stunning composition. While I think criticism for individual pieces is nice, I also feel like people spend too much time nitpicking about small details that really wont help the waller in the future. I wanted to create a space where we could have dialogue about things like lighting, composition, color, technique etc.

Secondly I think people get stuck without inspiration when it really is everywhere. Conversations about what inspires different people and just sharing different sources can really get the blood flowing. So I wanted a space where people could express their inspirations and not only help themselves understand how to translate visions into reality but to also trigger ideas for other wallers. I think the writers and readers have equal opportunity to learn from each other in this sense.
-----
++On to Random Questions!++

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
LOL, I don't think that's possible h.o lemme think...Asparagus, probably. Wait like one TYPE of food or like can it be a dish? Then pasta in olive oil lol.

What anime character would you like to have as a member of your family and why?
LAMBO because hes so fracking adorable! I want him to be my son. Or Hibari but only if he's my husband...

What color do you like to wear that makes you happy?
Red or yellow. Lately it's yellow, but i almost always wear grays and blacks.

Ok, kpop fangirling: DBSK, go! (this can go in the interview right? XD)
MICKY IS MY F*CKING FAVORITTEEEEEEE AHHH! He's the ugliest one but I don't know! I love him...and Changmin has the sexiest jawline ever. Jaejoong is prettier than any girl, so I can forgive his prick personality >_< *ducks from jj fangirls*

LOL, and all I have to say about Junsu is: "The most difficult time in my life was when I was being born". Dude, Junsu is so funny! I want to die every time I watch something he says. I can go on forever about Shinee too and Big Bang...so don't get me started!

(firefly note: vitaa did fangirl about Big Bang and Shinee, but I had to cut that part out for space. If you'd like to hear more, try catching vitaa around the site sometime. ^_~)

Lol, awwww, but your fangirling is cute! Ok, any final words before we end the interview?
T_T I'm so hardcore fangirling its distracting me from doing my finals studying and writing my flipping cover letter.

--------------
That concludes this month's "Get to Know Your MT Staff!" Remember minna-san, if you have a member of the staff that you'd like to know more about or would like to submit a question, send it to Mai-chan with the subject heading "STAFF INTERVIEW"

------

H/ FEATURED MEMBER

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/vitaamin/24_I_MT457373.jpg
It's hard to miss our newest Featured Member Yamibou-Eve. When she isn't helping out with tags or hosting contests and activities at My Maiden, she can be found talking up a storm in group and friend guestbooks alike. Her fun-loving yet intelligent personality have earned her an unquestionably precious spot in our community.

Article and banner by vitaamin

------

I/ STAFF PICKS

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/10/19/455960.jpg
Banzai! by drillclan

Funky and dynamic poses, as well as the interesting use of texture make this piece stand out amongst the rest.

Chosen by fireflywishes

alicia lionpaw by noobmaster
alicia lionpaw by noobmaster

Check out the awesome colouring in this piece! I love the details in the hair, and the sunset background looks amazing as well.

Chosen by MapleRose

http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/41/14/458241.jpg
VERMILLION TIDE by saiyanzrepublik

Sharpie pens? Hontou ni? A smooth coloring job on the hair and shading really make this piece pop. Even the places of overlap in the background are artistic. One wonders if that's not just a coincidence, or if it was the work of careful planning on saiyanzrepublik's part.

Chosen by fireflywishes

Light and Magic by Zefie
Light and Magic by Zefie

What drew me to this piece is how the cool blues contrast with the warm golds. But when you full view, you'll also notice the gorgeous details everywhere, especially in Timcanpy's wings. Even though it's a digital painting, the smooth blending reminds me of an oil painting.

Chosen by MapleRose

------
Do you know of an item you think deserves more love? You can actually PM Mai-chan about it! Include the gallery item and a short reason why you think it's great. If Mai-chan also gives it a thumbs up, we'll feature it next issue! Just don't nominate your own gallery items X-P Cheeky cheeky!

------

J/ COMPETITIONS AND PROJECTS
(in alphabetical order)

paint-o-rama presents Fun with Tags! Need some walling inspiration? Select 3-5 out of 25 randomly-selected theme tags and use these themes to create something. Can you do it?

http://thewaller.vitaa-designs.net/images/current.jpg

Remember if you don't tell us it's on, we can't tell everyone else. ;)

------

K/ GROUP ADS

+++GO JOIN THE MT FACEBOOK GROUP NOW!+++

clamp-a-holic - Gathers Anything related to Clamp = Clamp wallers, Clamp fans, Clamp artworks, Clamp news - you name it!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/anti-spammers.gif - For those members who don't know, we have a MASSIVE spamming problem on MT. This group is for those who are dedicated to putting a stop to it.

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/userpageskindesigns.gif - This group consists of MTers who love making userpages and want to display them and/or make them for other members, as well as provide support for new members making their own layouts. THEY NEED YOUR HELP!--> Coders Needed! Let's keep MT looking spiffy!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/tag-licious.gif - Tag it like it's hot!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/japanese.gif - This group is dedicated to the teaching and learning of the Japanese language. Are you a Native Speaker who wants to help others learn? Or have you always wanted to learn how to speak Japanese? We strive to provide a fun and interactive place for all to practice their language skills. Minna-san, nihongo o manabou! (^o^)/

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/retro-studio.gif- A new group that promotes the old school method of walling: extracting, stock, blending, and more!

------

L/ HAVE YOUR SAY!

Want to see your group advertised, we now request you send in your group as well as a short summary of it's purpose or current highlights. This will of course become far more useful that an icon alone. Also if you feel there is a group or a member worthy of nomination in the MTM again please PM it. Questions, comments, whatever, simply PM the MTM with the subject MYVOICE.

Remember the MTM is determined by you! ^^
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/mtmlovekz7.gifhttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/writeryo3.gifhttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/writeryo3.gifhttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/writeryo3.gif

Looking forward to your company next month (and keep sending me PMs T.T)
From botchii, with love
Call me Mai-chan <3

------

M/ THE USUAL STUFF
All about the Mt-Maigetsu: requests, ads and features --> To know how to advertise and nominate your group or member you would like to see on the MTM!
The Policy --> A must read!
The Userguide --> For day to day living!
Forum guidelines --> Keeping it clean!
Common problems and their solutions --> Got you covered!

Are you an MTM virgin?
Don't worry, you can change that right now! Go read all of the issues and become up to date on everything that deals with Minitokyo. Each issue features everything your heart could ever desire! That's right, more SEX, SCANDALS, and LIES than you can handle. Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator. Blurb courtesy of brom

Links compiled by littlejonny100

==--== ==--==

(c) Mt-Maigetsu 2010; any part of the Mt-Maigetsu or in its entirety cannot be reproduced in other publications without prior permission from the author(s). If you wish to share the Mt-Maigetsu, simply share the url- thank you

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Congrats to everyone!
@fireflywishes: what are those? caterpillars?

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by srsnCongrats to everyone!

Yes! They are black fuzzy caterpillars... they're called woolly bear caterpillars... How can you NOT love them when you hear that name? <3

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

*GASP* A Mikeou banner, that was immediately eye-catching... thanks, srsn! This seems very fun to read ^_^

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

OMG I'm in As the Shoutbox Refreshes, lmao. 0:

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

O.O Sweet new addition and cool I'm in As The Shoutbox Refreshes.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

@fireflywishes: ooohh the name is cute! and I bet that Phineas you named after was from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb

@LonelyAmure: welcome, but it's thanks to fireflywishes for asking for a summer theme

Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by fireflywishes

Yes! They are black fuzzy caterpillars... they're called woolly bear caterpillars... How can you NOT love them when you hear that name? <3

Nyaa I wish I had a cellphone for a pet sometimes *bad joke* that especially is cool though! I only have a fish tank with a flowerhorn in it, he eats pellets like pac-man lol, chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp...

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

w00t! Congrats on the promotions! I can't wait to play Robot Unicorn, it sounds...so retarded that it's cool. Yes, Firefly has BUGS for pets. BUGS. xD I actually like caterpillars. Even though they're bugs. I added some of our most active Shout Box users to the soap to make it more "real." If you're active around MT, just watch out, you might end up in an episode!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by srsn...and I bet that Phineas you named after was from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb

Haha... yea. I've never seen the show, but my students said if I found a third one I had to promise to name it Ferb. XD

Signature Image

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

ahem vitaa where was the KYUHYUN AND DONGHAE FLAILING?!

good issue guys, i like mai-chan's new pets! i want one.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

@firefly, how do you tell those two caterpillars apart? and also, caterpillars for pets >___< (bit of trivia, I'm scared of caterpillars and spiders; caterpillar fear probably due to some childhood trauma incident DX)

@sailorchiron: play it! it's addictive! I got DarthTofu totally addicted XD

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by MapleRose@firefly, how do you tell those two caterpillars apart? and also, caterpillars for pets >___< (bit of trivia, I'm scared of caterpillars and spiders; caterpillar fear probably due to some childhood trauma incident DX)

Ahahahah, funny story... Well, to begin with Ichiro is lighter brown and Finny is black. Though, it's a little easier now because about a month ago the two of them made a break for it and escaped into my room... I found Finny under my chair, but have yet to find Ichiro... ^_^;;

Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

@firefly, I was also thinking the same thing what maple just said how do you distinguish them apart?

@Maple gyah I cant play it... it doesnt load properly

Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

*random me* whooah... that really awesome caterpillar O.O *hey wait ! did my spell right*

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Just dropping in to say thank you for the feature! ^////^ <333

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Zomg Big Bang...

BUT T.O.P IS MINE!

*runs*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Yipee! Issue#24... I waited for so long.. haha, anyways congratulations to Fran and DokiDokiChan! :]

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by MapleRose@firefly, how do you tell those two caterpillars apart? and also, caterpillars for pets >___< (bit of trivia, I'm scared of caterpillars and spiders; caterpillar fear probably due to some childhood trauma incident DX)

Ahahahah, funny story... Well, to begin with Ichiro is lighter brown and Finny is black. Though, it's a little easier now because about a month ago the two of them made a break for it and escaped into my room... I found Finny under my chair, but have yet to find Ichiro... ^_^;;

Yeah I heard about the escaped caterpillars from Kitten... but you still haven't found Ichiro?!?! *shudders*

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Quote by fireflywishes

We always called them woolly worms. ^_^ They're cute... as long as their not the poisonous kind... but I think the poisonous ones are the red and black kind. Now I feel bad for using woolly worms for catfish bait. T_T

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

congraz! new issue really fun! love the story by kitten and sailorchiron :D
keep it up guys *thumbs up*

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

lol caterpillars, I used to be frightened of them as a child, yenno why since they don't do any harm xD
Nice issue guys.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

caterpillars are so cute and fuzzy and make great pets take little to no maintenance, and as always another interesting segment of the mt news and as the shoutbox refreshes, oh and once again welcome new "upgrades" blue and teal ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.