Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will a girl love a nerd? - Minitokyo

Will a girl love a nerd?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

hmm, I love anime.. not all girls are like those type..

well, keep searching for the right one..

it bothers me alot...
seems like the girl just date u to make used of you...
copying ur note ? that's ridiculous... !
even though i don't really like nerd...
i won't make use of them... make them as my boyfriend and then make use of them.. she is ridiculous...

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I'm A Girl.............and I would say.YES! "Nothing is Impossible"

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Jalal

Jalal

Nothing Is fOr EveR

a girl will love a nerd if she is desparate or without mind or that girl is also a nerd

Jalal

Jalal

Nothing Is fOr EveR

hey it should no be a personel attacks sanzos saru.

I girl can fell in love with nerd and vice versa only incase of true love.

merged: 10-06-2010 ~ 08:44am
superkabog.
You willl say because i think you are in love with some one or not good in studies. Hahahahhahhahaha

Do not take it to heart .

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

I somewhat doubt a girl would fall in love with a nerd unless she herself is one or due to unforseen circumstances but i doubt it in a normal situation.

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

why not? lol
some nerds are adorable!
yay for metro boys!

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

na unless they are a nerd as well
then you can geek it up together

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

I'm say that's possible

aww that really sucks. all girls aren't like that im sure you'll find an anime-lovin girl, and its best to move on and not be so timid around girls because of this one bad experience.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

It's almost a silly question. Nerd is simply a name given to a group of people who have a certain hobby or look a certain way and even then the meaning of nerd varies from place to place.

I techincally fall into this "nerd" category and I've had no problem getting dates. It's not so much about a cliche that your placed in, but rather who you are overall. Of course if you don't find someone that you mesh well with and are terrible with conversations, your going to have trouble finding someone.

It's all about looking in the right places.

Signature Image

It depends on a girl, and a Nerd Boy...

ragnarshanks

ragnarshanks

Im your nakama

i want to witness it in real life situation..

Respect your nakama

It depends on their personality (and looks... :P) I mean, not all nerds look and act weird, some nerds can be really romantic and cute and really kind sometimes. I've never fallen for a nerd before, but I'm just saying that all people are different. Umm... dat's all i got. :D

There is hope, believe it or not. I'm a girl, and I love anime and video games. I sure don't look like it on the outside. I'm majoring in dance and graphic design, and I catch people off guard cause I love anime and other geeky stuff. To top it all off, I look for nerd to date and be friends with. I don't care much for the normal guys. So, you'd be surprised what you will find if you just look.

nerds can be hot so i dont see why not :P

well i like nerds. prolly 'cause i am one myself >.<
i want someone with my interests

Quote: Trust me when I tell you guys that older women wants a smart guy lol

dumb guys dont make as much n_n

I dont think that , :\

I love All Arts ... But My Favorit Is Design ... Really I LoOoOoVe It ^^

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

It's right. Maybe she wasn't the right girl for you.
If you examine the situation, base on the facts that you said, I would probably doubt that she loves you truly. Because, how come that love will bring a fruit like that ? But, I don't know the real situation so I'm not at the right place to judge.
regarding the problem that you are facing on how to deal to a girl who's showing affection for you, stop thinking of the past thoughts, just be yourself and be confident. If they didn't accept you for what you are, then they are really aren't for you.

Also, why don't you stop being too kind and giving everything to the person you want. Maybe its also one of the reason why she broke up with you. Sometimes, girls want some challenge and not a guy who just do everything and agrees with all of her wants. Why don't you try to be more strong in personality ..
Well, they are just suggestions. I know you can handle it :))
fight ! .

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

Sorry for my late response. I've been working hard lately so i don't have much time online (working on papers some freaking stuff).
And many thanks to you guys, who cared about me and gave so many suggestions.
Well, i'm not labelling myself as 'nerd' 'bookworms' these days, hanging out with friends now seems natural and comfortable to me.
It's easier when dealing people in a different angle.
You guys probably didn't notice my post on page 2 saying that i've got a girlfriend. We're having a satisfactory relationship, besides sometimes she 'accuse' me of not being a funny guy, lol.

hug you all!

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

nice to hear that :))
good for you <3

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

There is a possibility of a girl loving a nerd. Even I saw a girl loving guy have glasses or nerd. That doesn't mean is impossible but possible goes my opinion.

Signature Image

Man, so sorry but she was interested in some "favors", homeowrk school, astuff like that, forget her, not all, but almost all the girls are like that =S

Look for someone else =)

Quote by ALSA7ER

Quote: Trust me when I tell you guys that older women wants a smart guy lol

dumb guys dont make as much n_n

I dont think that , :\

i agree

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 87 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.