Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will a girl love a nerd? - Minitokyo

Will a girl love a nerd?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

curlette

Yes ....
A person shouldn't be judged by their cover .
Nerds may have unique personalities that another would love.

why not ? there's many in this world nerd who can make girl satiesfied

Of course . Most likely when the girl is one too LOL

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

dang man you got used, I guess young women are shallow. My take is that it didn't work because you have nothing in common. I mean she didn't even respect anime that would be a downer for me personally. You don't have to like anime but atleast respect it and what not.

meh sig banners are overrated

nooo.. pleaase.. -_-Uu

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Honestly, girls do change. And they're different. The girl in your case was horrible, absolutely I believe she was using you. It's all a matter of finding the right person instead of just finding a person.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

arent nerds the people to be into right now... it doesnt really matter as long as both are into the realtionship....yeah...isure yourself to the bone marrow..

if a person loves someone truly, he/she won't care about anything...infact he/she will be always drawn closer 2 him/her with every passing moment

acctuality the girls won the guy's who are clever

My sister LOVES nerds u__u it kinnda bugs me, but well, she is the best. She is my sister, no wonder she likes nerds and geeks.

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

depnds on the girl's personality and the guy's

I'm a girl, who's a bit of a nerd. =] I'd like to date someone who's a bit of a nerd. ^^

I think you're just different ppl. I mean, I for one find little enjoyment in teen dramas and much prefer anime, and am not much of a party animal. =P

So, yes, a girl will love a nerd. =D

I think that you are so much for many girls. If someone really loves you then will accept like you are (sorry for my english isn't my mother tongue too)

kireiona

kireiona

Kireiona

Things will turn out alright! I'm in the same situation as you kinda~ the fact is that me and my boyfriend are both intense geeks, but he doesn't enjoy anime as much as i do.. and in turn he gets upset when i watch anime too... Keep your chin up! There are better girls for you out there n__n~ ganbatte ne~

Quote by LauKongshe isn't really into you, here's the real deal
in a relationship, it work both ways, not just one way
if you love/like someone you accept what they are
not criticizing them so they would become someone you want
but just because i said that doesnt mean you can just sit there do whatever you always like to do
you need to improve lil by lil, be more mature, you dont have to throw away your interest but you can always show her some values that she like

i agree too! :)

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 87 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.