Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which you think Orihara Izaya is really a bad person? - Minitokyo

Which you think Orihara Izaya is really a bad person?

Tagged under DURARARA!!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

siskaap

siskaap

ChIzU-ch4n

1. He hide Celty's head in his room
2. He provoked Mikado, Masaomi, and Anri on the battle in ikebukuro
3. He always make Shizou angry
4. He is in the behind on the confrontation Blue Square and Koukinzoku and made Saki Mikajima's leg broken
5. Sometimes, made someone to commit suicide
6. etc . . . you can think about it . . .

I'm Yamamoto Takeshi Lovers!!!Signature Image

He's trying to bring about Ragnarock. He's kind of the worst person in the world.

Not to say that I don't like him; it's just that he's not the sort of person one wants to meet in a dark alley way.

He is a horrible person but that is what makes it funny.
The phone stomping was hilarious!

siskaap

siskaap

ChIzU-ch4n

I think, orihara really worst person!

I hate it! just hate him all of my life. he's can be protagonist character in real. but, deep down in his heart he just playing around with the others to entertain himself.

he's the worst!
its the first time I've seen this character in anime. smart, tricky, cruel, twisted, but, so funny!

I'm Yamamoto Takeshi Lovers!!!Signature Image

I HATE him ?(????) He's driving me crazy from the very beginning. And I can't stand his voice xD

nuripii

nuripii

Nuri

He's a total jerk who enjoys messing with people for fun. He's basically a troll, but I love him. He's just such a manipulative bastard.

Signature

i think yea.. because he playing with peoples life

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

hmm Izaya is really one heck of a manipulator. If you hate him then i cant blame you guys. ^^
But i just love his sisters both weird and awesome compared to Izaya XD

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

Honestly, Izaya is a mindscrew bastard. :)
But, if you think about it, in that one episode (I'm too lazy to go back through them and name it exactly... >.<) when he was looking through those cards and he got to the Joker, he paused and looked kind of... distressed, I guess?
Like he was reminded he's the Joker, possibly? And the Joker is the perpetually useless card in the deck. So he's seeing how he's not really accomplishing anything by messing with everyone. (Screwing with Shizuo, trying to pin Mikado, Anri, and Kida against each other, etc...)
Ah, but that's just my thoughts... Feel free to correct or disagree with me. :)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.