Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Wings Lovers completely dead? x_X - Minitokyo

Is Wings Lovers completely dead? x_X

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 12 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

3 weeks since the last guestbook post...

All the admins are busy as heck...

No one's making wallpapers or vectors...

*sobs*

So what should we do to try and resurrect the group?

ANY suggestion is appreciated!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

nghh... sorry , never submit my artwork again because school exam.

but it had been finished so i will try to finish my artwork and submit it to WL.
honto ni gomen! ::bow::

eee.. suggestion?
how about artwork or banner contest? ehe.. ^_____^

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

I'LL POST A WALL ON THE GROUP RIGHT NOW!

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Lol, as much as I love wings I often forget to make walls with them...
Perhaps a contest would help to remind us? Make sure to make it interesting :3

Hmm well since I can't do walls or anything the most I can do is vote on a wall contest. Um a Anime With Winged Characters Discussion might work.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I don't think to make wallpapers with wings very much, and I think that might be the problem with a lot of the members, along with just being busy. Maybe a contest can help us get moving again.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Actually, within this week or next week, there's a chance that I might be getting Adobe Photoshop, and maybe I could learn how to make some wallpapers using vectors, backgrounds, interesting stuff like that ^.^'

But this is only when I get that new laptop. There might not even be a chance for me yet x.x''

I just hope it doesn't die. I like this group a lot D= and I want to see a lot more wallpapers coming out again

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

A contest sounds great. I think many people will perk up and participate if we make one.
Ideas: New layout, theme, welcome banner/image, bi-monthly featured member?

Yes, all of us are busy as of late - probably many of us are on vacations and whatnot...

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I'm sorry, I'm so busy and I'll have a vacation too, so in my vacation I cannot OL again.... Maybe after my vacation I'll submit something in WL ^___^

And contest sounds fun!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

before doing the contest... How about a roll-call for those who are still active?

Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Quote by srsnbefore doing the contest... How about a roll-call for those who are still active?

Good idea!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

honestly i havent used mt since i was in 7th grade and now im 18 years old @_@. I'll try my best to contribute :]

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.