Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pool Party: Round I - Minitokyo

Pool Party: Round I

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

Alright everyone, Round I has been posted at the site.

To give a quick breakdown:

We have a wallpaper partner-collab round, a summer drink advertisement for our first Tile round, and a meme focused on your history.

Also, if you haven't yet, vote in the polls and register on the site please!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

LOL @ meme. I will probably participate in the meme because I will have a super long entry. I still have a wallpaper I made in 1998 ::embarrassed look::

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

Lucky! I wish I still had the one I made in 1998. It was just a really bad Bryce render, but I still used it! I lost a bunch of stuff in 2000 (hard drive died )': ).

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

If the wallpaper round goes well I'd love to see it as an ongoing project of sorts. Mostly because I love that theme soo much <3 Hopefully there'll be enough entries to make a calendar (or a calendar-like display)! XD

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

Template for the Meme is up, as well as some updates concerning general things. (:

lisz

lisz

DONG.

Wah, I want to do the wall and the meme but I've never collab-ed with anyone, and I've only been a waller for the last year or two O___O

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

I am always up for a collab (I've started two for this, hahaha) but I would suggest trying Jay or Sailorchiron since they have also signed up. I remember Sailorchiron was asking about members earlier, so maybe PM her?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.