Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 QUESTION! 4:3 and 16:9, can I upload one of each? - Minitokyo

QUESTION! 4:3 and 16:9, can I upload one of each?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have a few wallpapers that I made in an interim size between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios so that one could theoretically get them to look nice on any medium-size desktop. However, my made-up size is unacceptable according to the policy, so should I format the wallpapers in question to just be one aspect ratio or can I do one of each? For example, two copies of the same image, one at 1440x900 and one at 1280x1024. Or should I just pick one size and upload the image only once? First time *attempting* to upload here, so not sure how picky everyone is about having the same wallpaper appear in a gallery twice.

Danke!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

You can only upload one resolution.
Other resolutions can be linked in your description if you have uploaded them in image hosting sites like photobucket or imageshack (I prefer the last one since it doesn't resize your images).
Hope that helps!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Alrighty, thanks! That helps a lot :). Good thing I asked before making a mess of things...

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol, I actually recommend you to read the policy and FAQ. It explains pretty much everything ^^'

Quote by PolicyYou may not submit multiple versions of the same artwork. In cases where multiple versions exist, you must choose only one (1) version to submit to Minitokyo and use a third-party image hosting service to upload the alternate versions. You may append an URL link to alternate versions in the description of your submission to Minitokyo.

See? :3
I'll close this as it has been solved ^^

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.