Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wanted! Japanese -> English Translators - Minitokyo

Wanted! Japanese -> English Translators

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

Kev wants you to help him translate in his fansubbing group. Anyone with knowledge about the Japanese language, please PM me in minitokyo or at #animeyuki@irc.rizon.net thanks.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i know this great dude called Naito, search him up.... he's got a thread here about japanese corns or something.... oh yeah, not corns, japanese corners ^_^' hehe....

Signature

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

yeah, im trying to reach him on yahoo IM now, hehe

hope he notices :P

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

aww... too bad I donĀ“t know japanese -_- I would have wanted it otherwise :hmpf:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Whee~! XD Next year I might be able to help.
A tiny bit. :P Hopefully. I'll study hard, I promise!

Btw, in the meantime: naito's Japanese Corner thread is here. ^^

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Oh, Xandman recommended me? ^^; To tell you the truth I'm still taking my japanese class and it's my 10th month today and I will take the japanese profficiency test by the japanese embassy this coming december.^^ I'll gladly help you in anyway I can.^^ I have some friends here too in MT that are taking jap class. Its walkure245 and thehuntress.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I would love to do it but, I have only taken 2 semesters so far and currently on my third. I still don't know a lot of Japanese vocabulary. ^_^; Gomenasai~ It's still kind of hard for me when they speak too fast. >_<

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

This thread already exists Kev, and you're the one that created it. Don't go above the MT rules because you know better than that.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

nuriko, ive closed the other one, and opened this up a while ago, do noticed that though ;)

i dont like ppl digging out old posts, heh

eeh ^^; i'd be happy to help out as translator but... i'm currently a translator for another group too and... they dont want me working w/ another group rofl XD sorry~ T__T i should ditch them. bwahahahha *cackle*

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i would be even happy, if u could just help in tl checking, we lack ppl that could :D

hahaha i could help checking through the trans~ :) that wont. disturb my. trnalsations for my other group... i dont think... bleeeh i'll do it anyways if u need it :D

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I've taken a few years of japanese but... Sorry hun, I'm far too busy with work and stuff to help. What projects are ya'll working on anyway?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

My rough estimate is in need for fansubbing, correct?

Well I know a few people and I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if they want to help out with translating. Some of the might be able to, but I'm not exactly positive. Though they ARE great to work with and are all really friendly (From what I know) anyways I'll post a reply about..... lets say 12 hours from now with the results. It shouldn't take more than that long to be able to find out. Anyways good luck though ^^

Signature Image

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

tactics is the series we are goona sub. so its all about if you guys want to give it a go, thanks

msg me if you want to :D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.