Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 |(^.^)/ Hi Minitokyo \(^.^)| - Minitokyo

|(^.^)/ Hi Minitokyo \(^.^)|

page 1 of 1 23 total items

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I've never really made the formal introduction of myself when I made my Minitokyo around 3 months ago. My first post ever in the history of my MT life was in a thread about why we joined MT.

So, let's give it up for the one thing that I was supposed to do my first day here. I'll remember to stick this in my profile.

I. Love. Scans. To download them endlessly without a thought is just heaven to the mind~ about the 3 months ago, when I found out about MT, I used to be a very frequent loner among many of the danbooru interfaced imageboards. And I can tell it was quite boring, to tell you the truth, downloading scans was fun, but I was missing out of being the social junkie I used to be around my last summer. Last summer, I organized a gaming guild consisting of around 120 members whom I all knew on a gaming messenger called xfire. I also used to play Osu! a lot. Forget that. Anyway, only when I have started to get bored of the habit of downloading from danbooru sites like moe.imouto and konachan, I decided to make a Minitokyo because of the nice scans they also had, but within around 20 minutes just searching for nice scans, I realized my first message that would soon foreshadow the sociable person I am now. "Not Enough Credits". Yeah. So, I decided to post on the forums more and more, until I picked up the habit of typing pretentiously HUGE blocks of commentary per post, and also posting extremely often in the off-topic thread. We all remember that, don't we?

If any of you know me as I am, I'm very colorful in my personality. My outlook and perspective on everything is pretty loose and open. I just love innovation to the highest depths, and only when I have started to make my AnimePaper and MT, did I also know that I needed to socialize. Socialize in AnimePaper, and MT = More Scans, more rep. I have more than 1300 credits in my account and its still running up and above. I'm very talkative, and you'll definitely notice everytime I post something, and most of what I post, I always try to keep it thoughtful and fun to read. Maybe too long to read *shrug* but hey it's your choice if you want to read it or not ^.~

I always try to be helpful at the most oppurtune times. Which seems to be that... Minitokyo's gallery is great, but there are a lot of little inconsistencies here and there. Whether something's tagged incorrectly, there's a spam message somewhere, or even if someone sent in a horrible scan and/or wallpaper, there's always something to be fixed. I try to keep within the line of stance where I'm an honest tagger and scanner myself, but mistakes, accidents, they'll happen and there's people to fix them. I try to do my best to assist Minitokyo, and it's large, supressive gallery, by reporting the things that just need to be organized. ^.^ Don't forget that within the other forum sub-boards like Love, Family, and Friends xD I also try to help answer people's question. I have so much fun doing it that I should make a formspring.me and make myself underdog doctor for therapeutic services.

There are many things that I love that have attracted me to MT. First of all is the simple and concise Watchlist, Scan list, Tags, and Forum Layout. It's easy to keep track of everything, and yeah, maybe sometimes I get lost in the interface, but if only it could be like Sakurahana's skin. Now that was love. Anyway, I appreciate MT for what it is, it's for sure my home for the time being, and who knows? Maybe next year I'll even start submitting in wallpapers once I can get that new laptop that holds up to Adobe Photoshop. I'll try to learn fast, so I can reassure you I'll submit in quality things.

If you ever notice I'm gone sometimes from MT, it's because I'm not here all the time, and I'm not supposed to be ^.^' Usually during the day I have things to do rather than sit in front of the computer nowadays, but the fact about me is that I browse multiple networks. Sakurahana, Minitokyo, Hongfire, Imageboards, AnimePaper, SankakuComplex... those are among the things I browse in the meantime. Oh, yes, and don't forget youtube and google ^D^ whatever it is, though, I still love it here a lot, and I'll continue to leave myself active within the next 3 hours or whatever. I want to see exactly how many people want to reply to this thread, ignore it, or just look at it. Let's start the timer *bing*

There is a list of things which I love which is already on my profile. No need to wander, folks, just click my name and read another long, useless thread about a person with a name like LonelyAmure. In fact, find out about it. Yup, up there, in the top left hand corner of this post where it says my name.

I'm only 16 years old, but I'm pretty much too smart to compare with others in my age group. Way too smart. Yes, it's possible for any typical 16 year old to write this much but gaah, would they? That is the question, and we must find the answer! Chicken, or Egg?! Anyway, when I grow up, I plan to pursue a career in Sciences, maybe as a master's degree serving those 6-8 years, or that doctorate that only some people dream of getting in 10-12 years.

Well... no need to overstay my welcome. I'm not relatively new here in MT, but it's always fun to write nonsensical, long, unnecessary threads about who you are, what you love, and such. Thank you MT, and in the meantime, I'll be just streaming along like always.

THIS POST IS TOO LONG! *smashes it with a hammer* *cough* ok then... umm.... *copies thread link and puts it on my profile*

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

This is exactly what I would have expected from your first post!

In short(no pun intended)...Welcome and Have a Total Blast Dude!

^___________^

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

~weeeelcooomeee~

(>

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

RafaDX

RafaDX

Nulla é Reale. Tutto é Lecito

Are you on crack? Dude, you have been in MT for weeks and now you make the welcome post? Geez, i give up understand you my fellow pal '-' but welcome anyway huhuhauhauahuahauhau and i am NOT and i repeat NOT gonna read this holy bible of welcome '-' but is nice to have you here '-' now move this ass and go flood the forum.

Signature
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

As you say Hi by now....You are welcome, and you know it ^~\o/.
Is nice to know that you still have fun here even beeing more tham one month\o/ I hope I do the same XD. I am really liking my stay here guys !

Its a very nice space to run out from my stressfull college -.- . I allways arive at home really tired and it is fantastic post my drawings at the MT gallery, posting comments, talking with my MT friends and have favs *-*

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

welcome to MT amure-san~! though honestly I didn't read everything XD welcomes welcomes welcomes....errr...yeah~! have a great life in MT...

pssst.... ii desu ka? TASUKETE! XD

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

welcome to mt and dude . . . that reeeeaaally looong intro... thats to much for me... hehe XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

@ndox-san! We've already met xDDD don't you remember me silly? *glomp*

@cheri-sama! I'll help you xDDDDD Whatcha need =)

@akaneko-san, I totally understand you, my friend. It's summer for me, and it's a great time to relax from work among other things! However, you can't believe how much I work myself! xDDD You should see what I do more in my spare time than just MT =)

@RafaDX I knoooooow right? No one understands me anymore! LOL! Yes, yes, yes, sodesune, hai, I'll definitely go to the forums and start massive posting on the off-topic section. LULZ. But hey, I never wrote this introduction my first week I came here, so it's like... now or never! xD and I chose to write it. *woot*

@tsuyutsuki heheh, I'm proud of being older than you *points like a laser dart*

@UberDog, I know right? >:DDDD It's epic pwnagez. look at meh xD

Quote by LonelyAmure"Not Enough Credits". Yeah. So, I decided to post on the forums more and more, until I picked up the habit of typing pretentiously HUGE blocks of commentary per post, and also posting extremely often in the off-topic thread. We all remember that, don't we?

If only I had done this my first week here, everyone would know me like crazy xDDDD, maybe not, but even then! I just had to get the extra laugh *har har har <3*

@everyone, I posted this on my profile already xD so whatever didn't fit in that profile page anyway, fit here! Yaaaay! I might even update it every so often if this thread doesn't get closed. I'm almost close to hitting 1000 views! Yaaaahhoooo.... time to get that comma in between the 1 and the 1st zero xDDDD

Now now, *zoom* off to the off-topic section where there is no topic that's on~~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WELCOME friend^_^
but did not read the whole thing....it's too long & i'm out of patienceT_T sorry

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

haaaaa it's alright xD read it later when you're bored Saku-san =D

You are a great writer for sure^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sorry SO not going to read all that, but glad you finally came out and made an intro topic, it's long, cheerful and full of lots of info (I'm certain of it) well since you made the intro don't be running away on us now ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

Ha! finally someone who has a longer intrdoduction than me XD
so i get the chance to say welcome to you too \(^.^)/
so welcome *waves*
read it all, it was very entertaining =)
keep up the long posts, so i can read a lot XD

Signature

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Wahahahaha.....man dude....you should publish that into a book. Just Jokin with ya ;)

Either way....welcome hun....*face boob hug* hope to have tons of fun with ya ;)

Signature

LOL, such a long introduction...you can write a book ;p

anyway, welcome :)

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

talking about books, you will be a great writer some day! come help me with my articles!

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

reading intros after playing with u a lot kinda weird
but anyway welcome mate XD

Signature Image

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

thats the best itroduction i've ever seen since mine was making fun of demonslayers1992 on the shout box

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

I wonder how many of us really read that all.. but anyways welcome and enjoy your stay. Though usually introduction post is the first post that people post here, but who cares :D

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

LOL

@ochu-san, yeah, it WAS supposed to be my very first post, but things happen, trust meh! Soon this thread will die and go off to outer space if that's the case. Even then ^.^ I just had to post something here so I can complete that PS3 bronze trophy I never got (wait what?)
@falbare, haha... you were making fun of demonslayers? xDDD that's epic!
@bukx, pssht ya mate I'm pretty weird, just like always ^^v *nod nod*
@Cheri-sama, I can help you with your articles! =DDD
@maxreaper thank you very much! Yes, yes I can definitely write a book in my spare time ^.-'
@dragonsbead YOU KNOW. I. CAN. WRITE. MUCH MORE! xDDD If this is what you call long, yeah, increase your literacy skills drag-kun :) *waves back* and yes, I'll write tons of longer posts just for you *wink* ^.~'
@angel hahaaaaa, it's alright if you don't want to read everything ^.^ I don't blame you, some people are just too tired to read it xD

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

yep i made fun him cuz he was really anoying in my class even wen we were told not 2 be on skype he did and cursed none stop and i almost went 2 him and hit him but i asked 1 of my friends wat site he was on and i let him have it :P
i thought i was going 2 get band from it tho but it was funny ask timberashe or nekomimi how funny it was XD

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

lol that's just funny xDDDD I don't even wonder what happened to him after that, but I'll definitely remember to go ask nekomimi or ashe about that xDDDD

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

alright and about the home run thing they'll remember:)

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.