Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favourite Studio Ghibli film? - Minitokyo

Your favourite Studio Ghibli film?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

Studio Ghibli's film are all nice.....hmm...let me think.....i vote for spirited away, grave of the fire flies and the cat returns

I never understand any of their stories but totoro and spirited away was pretty good

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Ponyo~! =D

Mononoke Hime

ManekiNekobus

ManekiNekobus

dreams and impossibilities

Hmm.. not sure,
Pompoko! :3
I like most of 'em actually, Spirited Away and Totoro are also on top of the list.

reading: KARNEVAL, DOGS, I'LL/CKBC
Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, though I really wanna see Ponyo.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I've liked all of them, but Mononoke Hime is top of my list.

spirited away :D

pezdec

pezdec

v.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.v

1.Howl

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
London bridge is falling down, my fair lady!

i love the movie spirited away.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

It's really hard to choose a favorite Studio Ghibli film when each one brings a fantastic story told with beautiful animation and harmonious music. However, if I had to choose I'd have to say Princess Mononoke.

I got into Princess Mononoke roughly around the same time I started buying anime and was one of the first anime titles I had picked up. I can't even recall how many times I've watched the DVD I have, or even if it still works. Hands down one of my favorite stories told and one of the most emotional works Studio Ghibli has done aside from Grave of the Fireflies. In my opinion, anyways.

Signature Image

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

Spirited Away.

Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo

Howl's Moving Castle & Spirited Away & Ponyo!

Studio Ghibli best films are
-Spirited Away
-My Neighbor Totoro
-KIKI's Delivery Service

Grave of the Fireflies, then On Your Mark. Everything else is about even (even Ponyo, which is underrated), with the excpetion possibly of the Tales of Earthsea (I haven't seen it yet)

Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Sevice
My Neighbour the Yamadas
Totoro

really hard to say since pretty much all of them rocks.

but since the first ghibli movie i saw really made me a fan, award goes to spirited away :p

I love all Hayao Miyazaki's works. My Neighbour Totoro is the first one I've watched, and I love it. Spirited Away is really good too, Princess Mononoke as well. Howl's Moving Castle too, love all of them.

Howl's moving castle and Princess Mononoke..
i love these movie so much..

Whispers of the Heart, Spirited Away, Graveyard of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke and Tales of Earthsea

spirited away or princess mononoke

For me - It's a toss up between Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service! ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

The Grave of the Fireflies
Spirited Away
Nausicaa

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.