Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 EARL and FAIRY! - Minitokyo

EARL and FAIRY!

Tagged under Earl and Fairy

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

What do you think of this Anime? Or about the Manga? (I have there also a question: What is a light novel?)
I have seen the Scans here on MT and Ap and have fallen in LOVE with it/them! Now I know there is also an Anime ;P a little bit late - I know... but anyway I love the Anime too! ! It's soooo Great and Awsome, Interesting, Exciting it's Perfect for me - even when there is no kissing scene! ^-^ I love the tension in it and also the irritasion sometime! =))

Really Great and Awsome Anime! The Bishis are sooo HOT! =^.^=
Edgar, Kelpie (he shouldn't wear this shirt..) and Raven of course! All 3 of them are sooo Hott and everyone is special for me *lol* ^-^ Love Lydia too! I love all charas more in the Anime than in the Manga! And all those Nice/Wonderful dresses *dreamy eyes*

Will the Anime also be out in Germany? Does anyone know?

Will there be perhaps a Second Season? It ended somehow with a big cliffy!

My my my can't end my dreamy talking with that Anime! ^-^
I'm hooked to this serie *lol*

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.