Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any thoughts on these myths? - Minitokyo

Any thoughts on these myths?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Check it out

It apparently seems that to some research done, and what I conceive, Smoking is good for you, Unprotected Sex is better... Yaaaaargh just read the article. I still think it's quite surprising, and also I think some things are still pretty bad in large amounts, but hey ^.^ in moderacy, everything is good, right? =)

Tell me your thoughts on this =o

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

this sounds quite interesting

but the quetion is this really true or is it a falisy

the only answer is to do a bit of reserch on it so see if this information is true or a compleat pile of lies

i wouldent wast much time on it

its just the typicle banter of wether thing are good or not

i plan to live my life enjoyably rather then be worried over wether its good or not

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

if thonge cancer ,esofagus cancer, lung cancer, high blood pressure and bad toxins are good for you?

congratulations mr alien, you should start somking.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

All I can say is...

Protect yourself at all cost...Put a Helmut on your Soldier!

Smoking any particulate matter can never be good for your lungs!

And yes the Boogie Man doers exist!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Anyone who is devious and intelligent may manipulate the facts to reach a false conclusion in order to mislead even the most discerning. Scientific methodology when employed with a rigid adherence to the outlined procedures will achieve a more consistent, albeit boring answer.

Sex is more enjoyable without a condom and therefor the endorphins that are released may certainly result in some positive side effects. Having a child at a time of life when one is not prepared, and the father is not mature enough to play an active and constructive roll as a parent, is counter-productive to one's happiness. Just try caring for a child by yourself, especially a baby that wakes up hungry throughout he night hungry and crying. Sleep deprivation is not beneficial.

Nicotine may indeed have some practicable applications for mental health but nicotine may also be found present in potatoes.

Watching television does stimulate the mind and body, so much so that watching it before bedtime may often result in exacerbating the problem of insomnia. One should never watch television in the room designated for sleep for just that reason.

Fats of all types, biologically found in living organisms are there for a reason. Certain key amino acids (in a complete and unbroken form) are difficult to find in proteins other that that from animals.

Conjecture and supposition are not a substitute for facts and concrete scientific results.

Wisdom is greater than the sum of all science.
-Hooyaah

Smoking is definitely not good for your health but it is addictively good. If you think smoking is good for your health then that is the most stupidest idea i've ever heard.

Also unprotected sex is much better and alot of fun though if you're having sex with a random girl then don't expect not to receive STDs :D

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

It's interesting to read. However, I wouldn't want to try a lot of those things any time soon >_>

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

Kanashter

Kanashter

MOAR BASS

Smoking (if you're talking in a mental sense) comes with mainly upsides. Of course there is the addiction factor, however, infrequent use is good for your mental state. The nicotine in the tobacco helps relieve stress, and calm you down.
HOWEVER
it comes with some very negative effects to your physical state. The carcinogens and tar in the cigarettes are incredibly bad for you.
I suggest if you want the positive effects, buy tobacco leaves, and make your own tobacco. There are less additives, so less of the downsides, but with all the upsides.
However, i would say smoking a cigarette maybe, once every two months, the physical downsides would be negligible.
I wouldn't recommend it though.
And the unprotected sex bit?
It feels better....... but you'd better be careful. STDS and unwanted pregnancy aren't things you want to get on accident

Anyway, just have fun out there!

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

smoking is good for who sell it and smoking is bad cuz its same as burn your money... hehe XD
just how much you buy a box of smoke then multiply for one year... you can buy a spaceship with all that money . . hahaha XD *i want that spaceship*

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Lol, I agree on the don't smoke frequent part ^.^ and yeah, unprotected sex... it might be more fun, maybe better for health, but definitely a very dangerous maneuver though. xDDDDD Unwanted pregnancy, STD's.... yeah, lots of things

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Interresting....but if you are in Africa...you musent have not protected sex XD

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

PLease NEVER pull that in africa. No matter who or what they look like. Do NOT take that risk. Remember that there is NO cure. Rather use a condom cause Aids and Kids will never go away.

Signature

All I can say is...

Protect yourself at all cost...Put a Helmut on your Soldier!

Smoking any particulate matter can never be good for your lungs!

And yes the Boogie Man doers exist!

???? ^^ ?.?""

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.