Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I love to watch wrestling! - Minitokyo

I love to watch wrestling!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Yeah, I do like to see Wrestling; specially the WWE, also I watch -sometimes- TNA and used to see AAA and CMLL (both are mexican wrestling promotions).
Wrestling is so entertaining, it makes me laugh a lot. Sadly, nowdays my beloved WWE is for kids, I miss the "Attitude" era so badly XD

My favourite wrestlers of all time are (in non particular order): Kurt Angle, Scott Hall, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Triple H, Sabu, Hulk Hogan, Test (R.I.P.), Chris Benoit (R.I.P.), Chris Jericho, Batista, Eddie Guerrero (R.I.P.), Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Edge, C.M. Punk and Matt Hardy.

My favourite moves of all time are (in non particular order): Angle Slam, Ankle Lock (My favourite submission move), Crucifix Powerbomb (a.k.a. Outsider/Razor Edge), Stone Cold Stunner, Five Star Frog Splash, Pedigree, Sharpshooter, Crippler's Crossface, Walls of Jericho, Codebreaker, Los Tres Amigos, Figure Four Leg Lock, Spear, Batista Bomb, Twist of Fate, Chokeslam, Tombstone Piledriver, GTS (Go to sleep :p), Anaconda Vice and Test Grade.

You like to see wrestling too, fella?

Signature

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

nyahaha, i love WWE! \m/ it rocks!

davii

davii

Akira

Yah WWE! Rools! to bad it's not so popular in my country

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

where you from?

davii

davii

Akira

Hungary
you?

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

philippines, haha xD WWE is famous here, still glad that you're a fan of wrestling. nyahaha \m/ even though its not famous in your country. :D

no its like a theatre its not real

Love Wrestling ~
I like Melina Perez, John Morrison, and Jeff Hardy.
*Melina's finishing move, The Last Call' is AWESOME* X3

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

wrestling is really really bad now days, it was great when it was wwf.

lucha libre is where is at... evne though its not as good as it used to, is still better than wrestling.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I don't really get a chance to watch wrestling these days but my little brother and I used to be obsessed with it. We'd get all spazzy when Monday Night RAW is on. I guess I'm a bit old school because some of my favorite wrestlers are people like The Ultimate Warrior, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Rowdy Roddy Piper, and so on.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I've been watching wrestling lately, WWE RAW and TNA, both have been pretty disappointing as of late. I don't really fancy any most of the new superstars except Evan Bourne, who's great to watch with his finishing move; Airbourne. I miss the good o' WCW days, they were more enjoyable and extreme. My favourite wrestler of all time has to be Bill Goldberg.

i dont like, because its not very realist... just look like a movie...

Golberg is still the best. undefeated nearly 200 matches

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Quote by sutuquayGolberg is still the best. undefeated nearly 200 matches

It's amazing how a wrestler could go 175 wins and 0 losses in professional wrestling. Most of Goldberg's losses has come from dirty tricks and being ganged up by 2 - 5 wrestlers at a time. I've watched a lot of the old school WCW days on Youtube and instantly I could tell the quality of wrestling back then is better than what it is today. The fan's in the arena would instantly jump off their chair screaming their heads off when havoc is in the ring.

je prefere largement l'ufc

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Yes guys, the best wrestling was back then the 90s and the first years of this decade, I loved to see the nWo kicking Stone Cold Steve Austin and Rock's asses. Sadly, nowdays, the WWE is a product for kids... Watch TNA! Maybe this promotion is not better than WWE, but men, they've a lot of heart.

Signature

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

new japan pro wrestling !

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.