Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just started... - Minitokyo

Just started...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Hey~! I signed up on Minitokyo about 3 years ago and then never logged in... but now I am starting to use it and I think it is a lot of fun! :D

I hope to see ya'll around on the forums! <3

tag-licious

Yeaah, see ya there.. senpai^^
Anyways nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there distillme glad that you finally appeared on the forums, a lot has changed since you've probably joined/created so long ago so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and do enjoy your stay with us

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i like this site, the people upload greats images. My wallpaper born in MiniTokyo.net

distillme

distillme

Merp.

thanks everyone! this is so wonderful to be greeted in such a friendly manner! :) So dif from other forums! <3 I hope to see ya'll around on the forums. I need to work on my page >_< I haven't really done anything with it!

Also- Last year I lived in Japan for 4 months when I studied abroad. I pretty much bought a crap ton of artbooks! :3 I was thinking once I get a scanner I can start to actually upload photos onto here! I think that will be super awesome! ^-^ I am looking forward to it! Give me any suggestions if you have them and also I will try to post a list sometime of the books I got! :D

tag-licious

Touma

My Anime World

This forum is the best.yoroshiku onegai shimasu

This really is a cool site *thumbs up*

Death... is only the beginning.

The people are friendly and the art is second to none. Everyone's totally friendly too!

hello
welcome to mt....

i like this site too, there are wonderful pictures ^^ (L)

HEY ME TOO 3 years haha welcome

Hi i just signed up. yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hello.Pleased to meet you.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.