Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Minitokyo

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

with only 1 month untill the release of this game, I'd like to put this thread up for discuss of the game

also here's a link to IGN with "20 reasons to love this game"

go ahead... discuss it :nya:

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

waw! cool, actually i never play metroid prime, im looking forward for this one

Myke

Myke

Upstract

I'm waiting so badly for this one...I've speed-run'd MP several times and really, really enjoyed my first few runs through it - it was so nice to see Samus in 3D ^^
But the trailers are showing us an even better game with interesting new ideas like involving Dark Samus (must be kinda like SA-X of Fusion) and the new beams. I'm really looking forward to this game...

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

actually its more like half a month, release date is Nov. 17, and i'm gettin it the first day it comes out! first one was excellent!

Signature Image

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

note: it's about 2 weeks ago when I posted this thread and it finally got some replies after those 2 weeks.
anyway, I think (and have read this on several game sites) that MP2 will be a head-on against Halo 2...
another note: don't start talking about Halo 2 now that I've mentioned it ^_^'

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

I played the first metroid prime and it was great...but then i sold my gamecube so i can get money to build new pc and now metroid prime 2 is comin out T_T.

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

halo 2!! anyways...i played MP and i thought it was crazy...fps for samus...not only that the story was pretty cool too...cant wait till the echos come out. and fusion was pretty cool considering it was 2d and on a gba....

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

omg i cant wait for this game. i loved the first one and all the other metroid games (except for metroid 2, crappy gameboy). halo 2 seems great but i dont have an xbox so i have to wait for the pc version not unless they come out the same day=\

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I've been waiting for this game since they first announced it... I'm a huge Samus fan, hell - I have both Metroid Prime standees in my basement, lol.

Samus > Master Cheif any day of the week, Crazyrabbit =)

Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

didn't I say NOT to discuss Halo 2 stuff here... a thread will be posted someday about that... *searches for it now* eh... ok, nevermind.. there are already enough Halo 2 threads out there on Mt...

Did you all play the demo for mp2:e yet? It doesn't show off too much, but it's still cool nonetheless.

boink

boink

checkcheck

I'll have it when it comes out for sure. I'm also buying Metroid Prime: Hunters for Nintendo DS.

Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by The-Voidomg i cant wait for this game. i loved the first one and all the other metroid <A onmouseover="window.status = 'goto: games';return 1" onmouseout="window.status=''" href="http://0-days.net/?go=games">games</A> (except for metroid 2, crappy gameboy). halo 2 seems great but i dont have an xbox so i have to wait for the pc version not unless they come out the same day=\

Return of Samus was an awesome game. You do know that there is a colored version right? >_>;

Anyways, I have been awaiting Metroid Prime II: Echoes... The whole dark light thing reminds me of Jak and Daxter. I wonder where this one will fit into the timeline...

So far as i have learned:

Metroid (Zero Mission)
Metroid Prime
Metroid 2
Super Metroid

Then samus got bored with the metroids and decided to take on the evil "Mother Mario" himself

Super Smash Brothers
Super Smash Brothers Melee

Then Samus gets an urgent call to come to the space station STAT!!

Metroid Fusion...

Where will mpiie fit into this?? Perhaps she did it before SSBM or something weird like that >_>;

But anyways, i believe that this game will rock. The only thing im afraid about is the dark world, because samus looses energy when she is not in the light parts of that world... ;_; creepy...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Vivid-ReinReturn of Samus was an awesome game. You do know that there is a colored version right? &gt;_&gt;;

Anyways, I have been awaiting Metroid Prime II: Echoes... The whole dark light thing reminds me of Jak and Daxter. I wonder where this one will fit into the timeline...

So far as i have learned:

Metroid (Zero Mission)
Metroid Prime
Metroid 2
Super Metroid

Then samus got bored with the metroids and decided to take on the evil "Mother Mario" himself

Super Smash Brothers
Super Smash Brothers Melee

Then Samus gets an urgent call to come to the space station STAT!!

Metroid Fusion...

Where will mpiie fit into this?? Perhaps she did it before SSBM or something weird like that &gt;_&gt;;

But anyways, i believe that this game will rock. The only thing im afraid about is the dark world, because samus looses energy when she is not in the light parts of that world... ;_; creepy...

Nice long post xd..

i seriously can't wait for this game to arrive here, eventhough it's about 9 days after the US release. Metroid Prime 2 will rock your shorts out xd.... now that's creepy =P

Myke

Myke

Upstract

Quote by Vivid-Rein The only thing im
afraid about is the dark world, because samus looses energy when she is
not in the light parts of that world... ;_; creepy...

>>XD
Yeah, that's quite an interesting idea, involving darkness and light into gameplay. I'm very curious in how far that will influence the whole game/story. I also can't wait to see the awesome cutscene with dark Samus for myself...

dam metroid series juz always get me addicted cuz of the story line... i kant wate to play this game at mah friends houz

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

I fell in love with Metroid Prime the moment I turned the GC on. The title screen was even really cool! I can't wait until Echoes actually hits the shelves! Now only one problem to conquer, gotta get money somehow.....

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Oh, I'm very exciting about MP2: E! It looks like I'm going to enjoy the game very much!

Unfortunately, I'm disappointed because I never got to play the demo.

It would be nice if they showed more of Samus' personality. If they don't, that's okay. There is the manga!

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Looks good. I'm looking forward to it. Puzzles in Metroid series are good.

I'm looking forward to the soundtrack.
I truly hope it's better then the first one.

Signature

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Wow. I just saw the new MP2: Echoes commercial. That was truly awesome. Too bad I'm so poor ;_;

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Yeah i also can't wait for it lol Halo 2!!!! But i'm interested in the light and dark feature which was also used in the Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes looks like it will be awesome!!1

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by zanzaYeah i also can't wait for it lol Halo 2!!!! But i'm interested in the light and dark feature which was also used in the Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes looks like it will be awesome!!1

yes, the trailer gave me a exciting look.
hehe, even tho i dont havea gamecube.
i can always goes to a friends house and play over there.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

If you want to get lots of spoilers for the Metroid series, go to www.metroid2002.com. It has video clips of how to get around without various items, and some cool tricks that even some of the experts won't even know.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.