Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire knight- Kaname sama - Minitokyo

Vampire knight- Kaname sama

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 1 of 1 19 total items

After i have read chapter 61 at one manga, I was shocked by the story. Whats going on with kaname? is he really kuran family?
I have seen the picture of baby kaname, but who is the parent? does anybody know?

He is the ancestor of the Kuran family. Yuki's brother was sacrificed and Kaname Kuran was born in his body. It could be confusing, but the Vampire Fanbook explains it all.

I love Kaname sama ^^

he's so cool and lovely

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I think what's going with him is that he wants Yuki to know about his past o.o We all know that he has always longed to be with her, however at what cost? I think that when Yuki decided to go with him after awaken as a vampire, Kaname felt somehow guilty because Yuki has always seen Kaname as her Onii-sama, when in actuality he's not. So I think what he really wants is to show Yuki the truth about his past and if she still accepts him despite everything then he'll be happy.... or something like that o.o

Ah, and yeah, he's the ancestor of the Kuran Clan (like the first Kuran ever) and after Rido awakened him by sacrificing the Kuran baby he took his place because he was too weakened after centuries of sleep, so the only option he had left was that of return to a baby stage form o.o And I think Haruka knew he wasn't his son... or maybe not? Anyways I got that impression.

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

He's an average total for me. I'd like for his calm and cared brother side for Yuuki. When comes to Kiryuu maybe they're opposites. Plus Kuran-senpai fine character.

Signature Image

i just planning to read it ...

i loved how he cared for yuuki

i don

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

Kaname is the very first vampire who was born and also the Kuran ancestor...;)

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Kaname sama ^^

-Sigh- how many times must people scream that that Kaname can't be with Yuki because he is her brother? Actually, Kaname is not Yuki's blood brother at all--like everyone else has been saying, Kaname is the Ancestor of the Kuran Clan, not her blood brother. So it's not really incest if they DO get together (which I'm hoping will be the end of the manga), because they're far too distantly related (very, very--try 10,000 years--distantly related).
I'm Kaname all the way! He has such a fine character (With Yuki, anyway). Plus, he saved her life and he cares so much for her, allowing Zero to live because he knew that his killing Zero would make Yuki sad. :)
I don't like Zero Kiryuu, though I do find him funny at times, his stuck-up, hot-headed, angsty, I-don't-like-Yuki-and-all-vampires attitude is starting to bother me. I found him likeable, at first, but then his attitude just really pissed me off. XD

Karolaylg

Karolaylg

??KariitOo!!??

I love Kaname is very romantic and cool ... I think he is better for Yuki

DAISUKI! KANAME-SAMA ?_?

Kaname sama is gorgeous, I love, has it all

Kaname sama

I like Kaname, but the anime is quite different from the manga if i remember correctly. I can't wait for the manga to be finished :D:D:D

Quote by LadyCrosszeriaI think what's going with him is that he wants Yuki to know about his past o.o We all know that he has always longed to be with her, however at what cost? I think that when Yuki decided to go with him after awaken as a vampire, Kaname felt somehow guilty because Yuki has always seen Kaname as her Onii-sama, when in actuality he's not. So I think what he really wants is to show Yuki the truth about his past and if she still accepts him despite everything then he'll be happy.... or something like that o.o

Ah, and yeah, he's the ancestor of the Kuran Clan (like the first Kuran ever) and after Rido awakened him by sacrificing the Kuran baby he took his place because he was too weakened after centuries of sleep, so the only option he had left was that of return to a baby stage form o.o And I think Haruka knew he wasn't his son... or maybe not? Anyways I got that impression.

i think that haruka and juuri was pretty clear that kaname isn't their son, considering the fact that kaname called haruka by his name when rido showed up at the kuran mansion to take Yuuki when they were kids. kaname got haruka to back off and let him do the fighting instead. haruka actually obeyed kaname, when by law, kaname should be the one to obey and be protected by his parents. it's against logic if haruka let kaname fight for him if he didn't know that his son was actually his ancestor.

does anyone agree?

merged: 04-26-2012 ~ 09:58am

Quote by TakikoOkuda-Sigh- how many times must people scream that that Kaname can't be with Yuki because he is her brother? Actually, Kaname is not Yuki's blood brother at all--like everyone else has been saying, Kaname is the Ancestor of the Kuran Clan, not her blood brother. So it's not really incest if they DO get together (which I'm hoping will be the end of the manga), because they're far too distantly related (very, very--try 10,000 years--distantly related).
I'm Kaname all the way! He has such a fine character (With Yuki, anyway). Plus, he saved her life and he cares so much for her, allowing Zero to live because he knew that his killing Zero would make Yuki sad. :)
I don't like Zero Kiryuu, though I do find him funny at times, his stuck-up, hot-headed, angsty, I-don't-like-Yuki-and-all-vampires attitude is starting to bother me. I found him likeable, at first, but then his attitude just really pissed me off. XD

well, he isn't yuuki's blood brother, but he is her blood ancestor. she carries his blood and no other, just like her parents. according to the DNA, they are perfectly close, as the kuran clan's bloodright has never been mixed with other vampires or humans. what they have in their veins are pure KURAN. all kurans bear the same (and i mean SAME) blood as kaname. and the point we're talking about here is that according to the vampire knight theory, incest is absolutely acceptable. they don't suffer from deformations after doing this, and yet, they get to retain the purest blood compared to all the other clans. shouldn't we be following the theory of the story itself? so what i think, is that there isn't a single problem if yuuki does end up with her brother/ancestor. but of course, if you are to be with your ancestor, it is incest. incest does vary from generations in science, because animals and humans inherit genes from both their parents. to vk, kurans have only one type of gene, and that's kaname's. so even how distant their generations are, as long as she carries pure kuran blood... ~~
p/s: just stating my opinion :) no hard feelings ok? and by the way, i am writing this with so much effort because i really really love kaname... LOL... that's why i try to explain myself, just to support the fact that kaname can be with yuuki xD

I hope Kaname-sama can be with Yuuki.....I think he is better for Yuuki >.<

Kaname..senpai :D ^ . ^

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.