Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The A.T.A 's base - Minitokyo

The A.T.A 's base

Group announcement by Anti-Twilight-Army

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

This here is the base of the Anti Twilight Army, and also the home forum. after each task is complete report here. this is also is the training grounds. Also a place you can chill out and chat with fellow Antis. and yes this is the FIRST base they get, there probably be more in the future

merged: 07-02-2010 ~ 05:48pm
Yukino walked into the forbidden warehouse that for now was to be her base. She took a seat and leaned against the wall. She could hear the twilight fans... aka the rest of the world cheering as Queen Stephanie Meyer was riding down the streets. Yukino closed her eyes and tried to remember how life was like before all this happened. This was the one place she could be herself, the rest of the world could have never understood.. except the few people left. She heard footsteps near the door and she stood up. "Who's there?" she grunted. Yukino pulled herself to her feet and dragged herself to where her sheathed katana leaned against the rusted metallic wall. Deep in thought she is hoping it is a recruit. But if it is anybody else she was ready to cut him/her down.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki walks in and looks up and down at Yukino " Hello I'm very sorry to scare you" she says in a kind warm voice.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

She heard the voice behind the wall. "hmmm should I trust her?" She opened the door just a crack and saw Yuki. "alright come in" She said while opening the door. Welcome to our HQ, did you make sure you weren't followed?"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

" I was attacked on the way but I'm sure their's no one on my butt if there is some of them I'll defeat them since it is me responsblity to make sure there were is one following me" cluching the gun in her hand.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino then let a grin fall on her face. "Alrighty then" Yukino then said while handing her a key. "Here's the key to the HQ, sadly were stuck here until we can get a upgrade"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki bowwed deeply to Yukino "Thank you can always trust me I'm here to protect and help any way I can" having a kind look on her face

merged: 03-16-2011 ~ 01:24am
"hey I think no twirads are coming now so is it alright to put this gun away?" Yuki said in a calm voice.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"NO matter what I usually keep my sword nearby, as of now I will just keep it sheathed" Yukino then looked at the wall on her right "Can't hear them though? parading threw the streets? their queen Stephanie Meyer is in town... "

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"If you want me to, tonight I can keep watch so if I see anyone I can warn you" crossing her arms

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino then smiled" no need to worry, a Twitard could never break into our HQ, in fact they won't even want to touch it" Yukino got up and touched the metal walls. I had this place specially layered with a painted coat that repels Twitards. Not to mention its water proof" She said while knocking on the metal.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki started to smile also " Wow you got this covered hey by the way is it out if I light up a little? I usually don't smoke but only if I feel stressed or worried maybe even trying to take my mind off of something" Yuki said looking around to see if there was anything that could blow up "But I completely understand if you don't want me to" she said looking down at her feet.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"Nothing here in this room is flammable. The flammable stuff is in that enclosed room over there". Yukino said pointing while to a safe. Yukino then walked outside picked up a newspaper outside and came back in. "Hmmm, since we only have 2 members I need to find us a 2 man mission.. Any current events to declare our debut? " Yukino scanned the newspaper in deep thought.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki then took out a cig and then light it " we can seek into the twiward's HQ and listen to their plans"she said putting the ciggeret in her mouth.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino looked threw the current events. "Well, lets see.." Yukino's eyes then flew open. "what?" She then pulled the paper close to her face. "there going to try to install a hyponotising satalite in my school? They know antis are still among us?" She said reading aloud. Yukino then looked over her shoulder " Hows that for a mission?"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"Sounds like one to Me!" Yuki said stuggling not to go demon "Now shall I get my sythe?" Yuki started to feel the impluse of the demon outing it Then she started to cry because of the pain trying to keep it in." to so darn hard to hold this in" she said going weak to her knees and leaning aginst a wall to stand.

merged: 03-22-2011 ~ 03:17am
"Hey can you help me some with this please it hurts so badly" Yuki said and the started to coff up blood.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

( I could have sworn I replied o.o...)

"don't hold yourself back to much. But if you insist I have a restraining collar hanging on a hook over there" She said while pointing to a hanger with a collar on it. "I used to use it when I was younger to train myself to control my inner vampire. And since Demon's and vampires are close relatives it should do just fine" Yukino picked up her weapons and transformed into her vampire form. Making it seem like now she was only 10 years old and had silver hair and red eyes. Let's get going shall we?

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki then went demon right there she appered the same but only had black wings and red glowing eyes. "Yeah let's go!" Yuki then got out her sythe.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

lets go! *Exits*

merged: 05-07-2011 ~ 04:59pm
The next day after school Yukino walked to the A.T.A's base. She saw a news paper fluttering in the wind. She grabbed it out of the air and read the head lines. "School's plans Canceled" She read even further "So it appears a group of rebellions are starting to make some noise, Last night as the satellites that were to be used to hypnotize kids who haven't been brainwashed already a massacre occurred leaving a huge portion of the security destroyed and many dead. We have no footage except some photographs of shady figures brutally killing the captain of the operation. It is now to risky to continue the operation but citizens beware we have a traitor among us!" Yukjno finished reading when she was already in the base she then let out a victorious snicker that echoed in the empty builidng. Hmmm I wonder when Yuki will show up...

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki ran in " I'm here! I see you've read the new we're like everywhere I wonder if they're any antis that could help us..." she said stretching her arms "anyway I'm glad they didn't get an good image of us so how are you today?."

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino kept looking at the paper "How did they even get a image of us? we have no cameras out front and these are taken from a few different angles... somebody else was probably there..." She thought to herself. She then heard Yuki come in "finally~ what took ya~" She said with a smile on her face. "yeah maybe now that the people know we are out there maybe more recruits will come... maybe just maybe the day so far has been a tad irritating. All the people at school constantly were talking about us like we were the bad guys and they made us go threw safety drill in-case we invade them..."

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

" the darn drills we had like about 3 today silly right?" Yuki said with a sigh. " my teacher was like ask you family friends even complete strangers and stuff like that to get info. about us but I've got no family to ask I might just drop out if it gets to risky cuz' you're my friend and my teacher wants info quick"

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"It might come to that point. They have brainwashing technology so they might come up with mind reading technology" hmm and yeah its pointless to look for witnesses. Even if they saw us they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between my vampire form and my human form. Pathetic attempt indeed, so to humor my parents I asked them and they freaked out saying doomsday is among us!" poor brainwashed idiots

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

" at least you have family...but feel sorry for your parents that they got brainwashed like that." Yuki said as she started to put her hair up in a ponytail "anyway can't believe that all of this started from on book"

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I can't either. I was really young when humanity started to slip. My grandma who is now in jail, she is has a weird resistance to the brainwashing technology but she is not the only one. She was around the time the book just came out and she had no idea it would get this bad... She was around before this all began, but now shes a prisoner." Yukino said with a sigh* I wish I could see the world before this has all began

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

" me too" Yuki said " my mom and dad were murdered because they couldn't be brainwashed like everyone else" Yuki started to remember everything that happened that night when her mom and dad were murdered "I can still hear their screams for help in my head."

PASTAAAA 8D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.