Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Faeries' Landing - Minitokyo

Faeries' Landing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Just a mild curiosity, but I was wondering if anyone here (other than me) has read the series Faeries' Landing...
I do recommend it though, I have found it to be very entertaining. ^^

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

^^" maybe you could tell us what the plot is about?

Like:

- Characters
- Background Story
- Plot
- Mangaka

XD

anael

Sunao korishou

never hear it .... the series Faeries' Landing... no :s is it good ? ( gommen i don't speak very well english ^^" )

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Basically it is about this one young punk by the name of Ryang who in helping a interesting deer is given a reward, being able to see three beautiful faeries bathing. But due to some struggle ends up tearing the winged dress of one of them, so that she cannot return home. He is basically stuck with her living with him. And all the troubles that come with that.

She decides to read his fortune one day and tells him that he is going to be afflicted with 108 bad relationships, which are caused when he looks a girl in the eye.

i don't want to tell to much, cause it might ruin the story. ^_^

Oh and it is written by You Hyun.

Signature

anael

Sunao korishou

cool !!!! :D a new serie to see :nya: thx Tirdaelyn !!! puchi :p

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

You're welcome. It is really good. Oh yeah, and there are five in the series, so far. ^^

Signature

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

I'm never hear about this manga either.... but if you recommended it :D I considerate to read it. ^^

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I really enjoy it. One of the characters I really like is a rather interestingly perverted deer by the name of Goodfellow. He is the one that Ryang helps out early on. And in being a nice guy ends up in a heap of trouble. ^^

Signature

Yup, i like this serious very much even though most people i know haven't heard about it i recomend it to my friends and they enjoy it also.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I am amazed to hear that someone has even heard of it. But I enjoy it. I think Pain is an interesting character, as well as Goodfellow. ^^

Signature

Ongaku

Ongaku

Lazy Fan Girl

I love this manwha. It's very halarious! Now I just need to get a better scanner so I can scan my books. It has pretty artwork. ^^

[Ongaku] [http://www.ochitsuki.net] [Everything means nothing without love.]

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I most definitely agree with you Ongaku. It is really funny, and the artwork is good. But so far I haven't found a single scan, or really a mention of it anywhere. It is a shame.

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've seen it at my anime store several times... I never looked at it too closely... from what you say the story is just a series of misfortunes predetermined at the start of the story... Sure it sounds kinda interesting... but I don't think I want to buy it...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

n he leiido axerc de esemagan, pero por lo que dices esta muy divertido y lo buscare para llerlo con mucho gusto

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

I'm busy reading it, I think it's not bad. The artwork is well done, a bit in the style of Ragnarok I find it. The story begins cool, but can be better after a while, but the idea behind is good and I am looking forward to the volumes to come (there not all out in Europe, don't know about Japan).
But if you'd like to try it, I'd recommend it.

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Mwahaha! I have begun reading this series, and I think it's pretty decent and probably quite underappreciated. Glad to have found someone else who likes it!

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have recently gotten the next one in the series and enjoyed it very much. It had more of one of my favorite characters in it, the Faerie Pain. I like how he was drawn, and I just like his character, he is very funny. :D

Signature

omg, Faeries' Landing is reaaally funny!!!! Fanta is the most hilarious, especially when the king comes, he looks like a little girl!!!

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Quote by CookiPufflumpsomg, Faeries' Landing is reaaally funny!!!! Fanta is the most
hilarious, especially when the king comes, he looks like a little
girl!!!

I know. And the way he took Goodfellow for that walk was hilarious. Poor Goodfellow. lol

Signature

ummm....i was wondering if anyone can give me the translations to faeries landing, like a site i can go to. I really want to read since it came out, but financial problems. so, any help here?

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Quote by jeydaaummm....i was wondering if anyone can give me the translations to
faeries landing, like a site i can go to. I really want to read since
it came out, but financial problems. so, any help here?

I don't know of any, though you could try looking on google or yahoo. I am sorry I can't be much help, but that is the only thing I can think of.

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

if the guy is hot ill definately watch it xD ... where can i DL it? o.o

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I don't think there is an anime, but I know there is a manga. I always go to Anime Castle to buy my stuff.

Anime Castle

Signature

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

i love the series, lol

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.