Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mobile Suit Gundam 00- the best anime? - Minitokyo

Mobile Suit Gundam 00- the best anime?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

mahdiakif

mahdiakif

DuLaLaLa

do you thing anime gundam 00 is the best?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hopefully everyone have a difference of opinion as their best, to me, sorry but I don't really like gundam much and gundam was better than the seed version I have to admit that. I find that witch hunter robin, texhnolyze, wolf's rain and karas to me some of my favorites. but that's the greatness of being an individual

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mahdiakif

mahdiakif

DuLaLaLa

oh..i understand what you say..thank for your comment..

merged: 06-16-2010 ~ 04:05am
hey? you like anime karas? me to,i like karas because the first character was so cool..how about you?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I loved karas and was the person that waited patiently for the two years spacing of the second dvd. but I liked the white haired girl that was karas assistant, the little kitty ^.^ I was addicted to karas like the first few minutes into the first episode.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mahdiakif

mahdiakif

DuLaLaLa

wow! you so cool... that right, waited patiently for the two years.. but to me, i loved Naruto Shippuuden so much because many powers special in that..

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not really a naruto fan myself, I've tried so many versions and I can't seem to get into it. I've tried american, original, this and that and it just doesn't appeal to me. but that's where differences arises and to accept these differences

BuBbLeS!

Signature

maxlinkmax

maxlinkmax

Legendary ACG fan

in my opinion gundam oo sure is one of the best gundam series so far...
and i like the fresh looking of the gundam designs

第666拘束機関解放、次元干渉虚数方陣展開、イデア機関接続、ブレイブルー起動!!!見せてやるよ!!!これが蒼の力を!!!

Eh...far from "the best" of Gundam, much less anime in general. I still prefer several Universal Century series' over it as well as G Gundam, Gundam X, and Turn A Gundam for alternate universe series' overall.

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

It's great indeed, one of the best anime series ever made, excellent story, great characters, wonderful seiyuu cast and music... but I don't think that should be considered as the best anime.

Signature

Story-wise...ehh...it's sort of taking a more realistic approach to how SEED/SEED Destiny did things with the "interventions" the Three Ships Alliance did where the opponents' ACTUALLY responded to them seriously. As for characters, some anyway, they don't feel that much better than Gundam Wing (Setsuna being 00's Heero and all with Marina being the Relena and such).

Well I have to agree that it isn't the best anime. there are many others I think are much better. and even as a Gundam serie it isn't the best gundam serie. I still give that place to Victory gundam with turn a Gundam as a close second.

great anime of course

mahdiakif

mahdiakif

DuLaLaLa

OO.. THAT's RIGHT.. now show gundam 00 the movie,how about you all comment?

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

One of the Best.. but Is not purely the Best.. =D

it is good...but not the best for me, i think code geass is the best...

rybaxs

OUR FUTURE IS NEAR

Gundam 00 is the best.. hope they can connect all the mobile suits stories.

from beginning to end..
the alpha and omega....
eternity
from what we think and beyond....
we have GOD that can serve and poweful!
its from above...
Signature

first ep of it wanted me to keep watching. one of the best anime on my list

Quote by rybaxsGundam 00 is the best.. hope they can connect all the mobile suits stories.

It'd be impossible to do it canonically because G Gundam, Gundam Wing / Endless Waltz, Gundam X, Gundam SEED / Gundam SEED Destiny, Turn A Gundam, and Gundam 00 / 2nd Season are all part of their own separate universes.

Even Turn A Gundam couldn't logically connect all of the Gundam series' at the time together. A majority of the Dark History stuck primarily with the Universal Century, given that era has the most canonically connected series and a lot of the MS are taken from or based on MS from that time.

Anyway, as said, 00 is hardly the "best" Gundam anime, much less anime in general.

It's definitely better than SEED and SEED Destiny, but it doesn't really compare overall to G Gundam, Gundam X, and Turn A Gundam to me.

timuchin4cg

abingdon boys school

no seed is way better

Quote by timuchin4cgno seed is way better

Ehhh...I don't know about that...00 pretty took a bit of what SEED tried to do and improved greatly on it (the whole "armed intervention" bit primarily).

The best! I like it!

Probably xD

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I saw Gundam wing and I didn't like very much beacause there was too much fights.

for gundam seed, I sick from the teenage mood of many of the characters, but it was less worse thant G wing.

For 00, it was less worse from seed... for the 1st seaseon but the 2nd goals gold medals in mediocrity but I wait the movie to make my final jugement.

Te2

Te2

great but not the best anime..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.