Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long you can stay Alone ? - Minitokyo

how long you can stay Alone ?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

another random question that running around on my head... hehe :P
question :
" how long you can stay Alone ? "

what i mean alone is . . You . . without nothing to do , no game to play , no one to talk to , can't online too , cellphone being error , your DVD got error too , all your pencil is broken and can't draw a thing , absolutely bored to death , no food to eat , only got water to drink , no tv , no radio , too lazy to move your body , plus no money to spend . . i mean is you don't have anything absolutely nothing to entertain your self...

if that happen to me *actually it happen to me alot... hihihi :P*
i just go to sleep... * i think sleep is my fav answer * uahhahahaaha XDD

so how about you ?
wait im not answering the question... :P how long... hmm... as much i sleep ^_^=

note : while im making this thread , im in hungry Mode i mean reeeeeealy hungry . . hehe
so im sorry if the word a little messy ^.^;

thank you ^^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

well that dont happen to me anymore but when it did i would just use my emagination to tell myself a story and then end up going to sleep

but now like today if it happend id go crazy with nothing to do

sleep (sometimes i wish i could get some sleep haha)

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

the2ndpandora

the2ndpandora

BlackHeart

In the place where i live , sometime there don't have electric because errors and that means i have no TV, no PS3 , no Internet ...... and only one thing i can do is sleep for pass the day no ellectric :"> . It happen with me for 1 day .

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Quote by the2ndpandoraIn the place where i live , sometime there don't have electric because errors and that means i have no TV, no PS3 , no Internet ...... and only one thing i can do is sleep for pass the day no ellectric :"> . It happen with me for 1 day .

wow that must have been very hard at least you werent tired after hehe

??????
Signature

the2ndpandora

the2ndpandora

BlackHeart

Quote by evelluchia

Quote by the2ndpandoraIn the place where i live , sometime there don't have electric because errors and that means i have no TV, no PS3 , no Internet ...... and only one thing i can do is sleep for pass the day no ellectric :"> . It happen with me for 1 day .

wow that must have been very hard at least you werent tired after hehe

Yes , i'm very very tired after that and i almost cant do any thing T_T.

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

oh i see i have never expereanced that before but if i did ide be in a siciactric ward by the end of it (with PTSD ive got to have something to do if i dont ill go nuts)

i just pray you dont get PTSD

??????
Signature

the2ndpandora

the2ndpandora

BlackHeart

Thanks you ^^ , i don't get PTSD , when i sleep the time pass fast and i can sleep when i have nothing to do .lol ^^ .
Again thanks a lot for rely me ^^ , have a good day for you :)

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when all else fails there's the active imagination. I could go hours alone without anything, I have and constantly do from time to time. sit in the dark listening to the rain. thinking out new things to write. watching the night life outside, just sitting outside (gotta have a candle those pesky mosquitoes are deadly around me). but it's hard for me to get bored, and I can entertain myself no problem. I can entertain myself with sound, nature, touch of nature fluids to drink.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I get bored pretty fast without somebody around unless I have a good video game or a computer around. I could go somewhere in my imagination but it would be rather boring without somebody to tell the story to after a while.

I've been alone nothing at all to do and within a small time I go into a depressed state because I really dislike being alone.

same as lulu lol

Signature

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

well... even if you are playign games or something doesnt mean you are with someone but ok, lets follow your rules..

how long can you stay doing absolutely nothing and bored out of your mind?

15 Hours, thats the longest ive slept.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

evelsubaru

evelsubaru

the anime addict

i dont think i would last long hehe ide miss my family too much id go into a major fit of depresion

i dont want to be like that agane

Signature

The question asks how long can you stay alone.... That depends of what kind of alone it is, if its a home-alone i can get used to it, once i had this whole week when the whole family but me went out on a holiday, i stayed at home because of school. What do i do then ? Simple, i just did what my mind suddenly tells, i even enjoy the washing machine spins around when i put my mind to it (you know, watching your washing machine spins around helps you calm your mind........... at least that's what i think).
But then, if you meant by you don't stand out, nobody approves your existence, you have no friends and your family does not know about it, that kind of 'alone'....................... i can't stand it, last time it happened to me is when i was elementary until junior high, it last 9 years....

para5ite

para5ite

Student

1-2 hours.

Then my self hatred would come to surface a bit too much and i'd kill myself ^^

Im alone most of the time anyway, but i have my computer, consoles and anime to keep me sane.

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

I am sorry that you have to stay alone so much..
if it was with me i would go to an ETERNAL SLEEP!

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hey sakuraii that the cutest saber avy i ever see . . . totally cute and funny ^^
*sorry for off subject i just had to say it* XP

My thoughts would be my companions for, let's say, 2 hours. But after that I'd go crazy ^ ^ Crazy chick, crazy thoughts

Death... is only the beginning.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Alone, without real ppl around me, about two weeks I guess.

The average person would have much difficulty in going for more than a few days with such a total isolation. A person with a vivid imagination would fare better for a while but would do much worse after a week of isolation. There is only so much escape one could gain through sleep and the boundary between the waking state and that of sleep would be greatly compromised.

A great historical perspective can be realized through the study of the prisoners who were inhumanely housed in Eastern State Penitentiary in the early part of the twentieth century. The inmates were put in small cells, with no entertainment and no human companionship. If they were caught speaking, a painful metal devise was placed in their mouth which would cut their tongues if the struggled or tried to speak. The only light that they had came from a hole just above their heads in the center of their cells. Food and water were slid through a tiny slot at the base of the cell doors. Their accommodations were unheated in the winter and not air-conditioned in the summer. Most of them went insane and started causing themselves physical harm. The location is now a hot spot for paranormal researchers.

As social animals humans generally do best with companionship and seek the approval of, and friendship of, others. When faced with being alone we may start naming inanimate objects and talking to walls. Being bored and nothing to do would exacerbate the loneliness of isolation to such a degree that most would prefer death. I personally might last two or three months.

Does this answer your question?

as long as i wants. HAHAHAA...

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Quote by HooyaahThe average person would have much difficulty in going for more than a few days with such a total isolation. A person with a vivid imagination would fare better for a while but would do much worse after a week of isolation. There is only so much escape one could gain through sleep and the boundary between the waking state and that of sleep would be greatly compromised.

A great historical perspective can be realized through the study of the prisoners who were inhumanely housed in Eastern State Penitentiary in the early part of the twentieth century. The inmates were put in small cells, with no entertainment and no human companionship. If they were caught speaking, a painful metal devise was placed in their mouth which would cut their tongues if the struggled or tried to speak. The only light that they had came from a hole just above their heads in the center of their cells. Food and water were slid through a tiny slot at the base of the cell doors. Their accommodations were unheated in the winter and not air-conditioned in the summer. Most of them went insane and started causing themselves physical harm. The location is now a hot spot for paranormal researchers.

As social animals humans generally do best with companionship and seek the approval of, and friendship of, others. When faced with being alone we may start naming inanimate objects and talking to walls. Being bored and nothing to do would exacerbate the loneliness of isolation to such a degree that most would prefer death. I personally might last two or three months.

Does this answer your question?

that the longest answer i ever have on my threads ^.^;
sure ... i must read all to get the answer . . hihihi XP

Let's say... 6 hours awake.
More than that, I'll go crazy.

Not much. On rare occasions i keep thinking (until light go on again) or just sleep.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.