page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

Anyone like Punk Rock? And I am talking about good old Ramones or bands like Minor Threat! :)

I listened to Punk a lot in high school but have since kinda eased off on it. But it still gets me all pumped when I hear it! Anyone have any good Punk bands they love or want to talk about?

What about going to a punk concert!? That is GOOD TIMES!

tag-licious

Cancel

I like punk music.
The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Runaways, etc.
Its all good to me and energizes me.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Cancel

i like it very much :D My Chemical Romance for life :3

• Jun 17, 2010

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

i dunno if my chemical romance would be considered true punk rock... lol. but i do like most of their music! :)-

tag-licious

Cancel

MCR aren't punk. ._.

I used to be into punk. After a couple of years, though, my taste became progressively heavier and more diverse.
I really like Rise Against, though.

• Jun 17, 2010
Cancel

I like it :D

• Jun 17, 2010

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

oooh i love rise against, they are awesome! :D

tag-licious

Cancel

Punk Rock is okay

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Cancel

I am still really into the pop punk genre. I saw Blink 182 in concert in Paso Robles when I was about to start high school. Blink, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Yellowcard, and so on and so forth shaped me into who I am. Confident, reckless but brave, loving without reason, and making my own path without a care to anyone's opinion. Now while these guys can't compete with the actual punk bands, they made a generation of kids pretty damn confident and let them take on the world head on! Props to the genre and "good" off-shoots of it, but not My Chemical Romance, sorry distillme XP

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Cancel

punk rock for life \o/

Cancel

I still listen to punk. Wire is my favourite band...kinda post punk though. The Buzzcocks were awesome for a while, Circle Jerks rock! Jilted John was a funny one hit wonder. The Clash had some great tunes.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

Quote by DamanexI am still really into the pop punk genre. I saw Blink 182 in concert in Paso Robles when I was about to start high school. Blink, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Yellowcard, and so on and so forth shaped me into who I am. Confident, reckless but brave, loving without reason, and making my own path without a care to anyone's opinion. Now while these guys can't compete with the actual punk bands, they made a generation of kids pretty damn confident and let them take on the world head on! Props to the genre and "good" off-shoots of it, but not My Chemical Romance, sorry distillme XP

I love pop punk!
I grew up with Blink & Sum41 too, I went to the Pop Disaster Tour when I was a freshy in high school... Green Day, Blink 182 and I forget who opened... lol!

I am not into My Chemical Romance, and they certainly are not punk! That's what I said before if you read up^^ They have a few songs that I like, but not many. Lets put it this way... I never bought any of their music!

However, I 100% agree about Blink and those similar bands. Their music helped shape me into who I am today too :)

At the same time I really liked the hardcore punk style too, I went to a lot of underground local shows growing up.

tag-licious

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Cancel

haha i luvs the Ramones they are weirdly awsome :)

naaa na na na my brain is hanging upside down naaaaaa na na na and i need something to slow me down :)

eh oh lets go eh oh lets go ... their forming in a straight line, their going through a tight one, they get in a dilemma, blitzkrieg bop

man those song r going to be stuck in my head all day now :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

Quote by ahhhhhznesshaha i luvs the Ramones they are weirdly awsome :)

naaa na na na my brain is hanging upside down naaaaaa na na na and i need something to slow me down :)

eh oh lets go eh oh lets go ... their forming in a straight line, their going through a tight one, they get in a dilemma, blitzkrieg bop

man those song r going to be stuck in my head all day now :)

haha! awesome! ^_^

tag-licious

Cancel

MCR aren't punk. ._.

merged: 07-09-2010 ~ 12:39am
punk rock for life \o/

• Jul 08, 2010

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Cancel

agreed! :P

tag-licious

Cancel

I've kind of been digging melodic punk stuff lately.

Something like Bigwig, A Wilhelm Scream, or Propagandhi.

It's funnn

• Jul 10, 2010
Cancel

i want that

• Jul 12, 2010
Cancel

I just like some of it...

• Jul 12, 2010

pezdec

pezdec

v.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.v

Cancel

Sex Pistols, the clash

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
London bridge is falling down, my fair lady!

• Jul 21, 2010
Cancel

Punk rock rooox

• Jul 22, 2010
Cancel

what is that

Cancel

Lisen to Makeshift Romeo

Cancel

i love punk rock
sum 41
green day

• Jul 26, 2010

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.