Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Punk Rock - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Anyone like Punk Rock? And I am talking about good old Ramones or bands like Minor Threat! :)

I listened to Punk a lot in high school but have since kinda eased off on it. But it still gets me all pumped when I hear it! Anyone have any good Punk bands they love or want to talk about?

What about going to a punk concert!? That is GOOD TIMES!

tag-licious

I like punk music.
The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Runaways, etc.
Its all good to me and energizes me.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

i like it very much :D My Chemical Romance for life :3

distillme

distillme

Merp.

i dunno if my chemical romance would be considered true punk rock... lol. but i do like most of their music! :)-

tag-licious

MCR aren't punk. ._.

I used to be into punk. After a couple of years, though, my taste became progressively heavier and more diverse.
I really like Rise Against, though.

I like it :D

distillme

distillme

Merp.

oooh i love rise against, they are awesome! :D

tag-licious

Punk Rock is okay

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

I am still really into the pop punk genre. I saw Blink 182 in concert in Paso Robles when I was about to start high school. Blink, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Yellowcard, and so on and so forth shaped me into who I am. Confident, reckless but brave, loving without reason, and making my own path without a care to anyone's opinion. Now while these guys can't compete with the actual punk bands, they made a generation of kids pretty damn confident and let them take on the world head on! Props to the genre and "good" off-shoots of it, but not My Chemical Romance, sorry distillme XP

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

punk rock for life \o/

I still listen to punk. Wire is my favourite band...kinda post punk though. The Buzzcocks were awesome for a while, Circle Jerks rock! Jilted John was a funny one hit wonder. The Clash had some great tunes.

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Quote by DamanexI am still really into the pop punk genre. I saw Blink 182 in concert in Paso Robles when I was about to start high school. Blink, Sum 41, Lost Prophets, Yellowcard, and so on and so forth shaped me into who I am. Confident, reckless but brave, loving without reason, and making my own path without a care to anyone's opinion. Now while these guys can't compete with the actual punk bands, they made a generation of kids pretty damn confident and let them take on the world head on! Props to the genre and "good" off-shoots of it, but not My Chemical Romance, sorry distillme XP

I love pop punk!
I grew up with Blink & Sum41 too, I went to the Pop Disaster Tour when I was a freshy in high school... Green Day, Blink 182 and I forget who opened... lol!

I am not into My Chemical Romance, and they certainly are not punk! That's what I said before if you read up^^ They have a few songs that I like, but not many. Lets put it this way... I never bought any of their music!

However, I 100% agree about Blink and those similar bands. Their music helped shape me into who I am today too :)

At the same time I really liked the hardcore punk style too, I went to a lot of underground local shows growing up.

tag-licious

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

haha i luvs the Ramones they are weirdly awsome :)

naaa na na na my brain is hanging upside down naaaaaa na na na and i need something to slow me down :)

eh oh lets go eh oh lets go ... their forming in a straight line, their going through a tight one, they get in a dilemma, blitzkrieg bop

man those song r going to be stuck in my head all day now :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

distillme

distillme

Merp.

Quote by ahhhhhznesshaha i luvs the Ramones they are weirdly awsome :)

naaa na na na my brain is hanging upside down naaaaaa na na na and i need something to slow me down :)

eh oh lets go eh oh lets go ... their forming in a straight line, their going through a tight one, they get in a dilemma, blitzkrieg bop

man those song r going to be stuck in my head all day now :)

haha! awesome! ^_^

tag-licious

MCR aren't punk. ._.

merged: 07-09-2010 ~ 12:39am
punk rock for life \o/

distillme

distillme

Merp.

agreed! :P

tag-licious

I've kind of been digging melodic punk stuff lately.

Something like Bigwig, A Wilhelm Scream, or Propagandhi.

It's funnn

i want that

I just like some of it...

pezdec

pezdec

v.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.v

Sex Pistols, the clash

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
London bridge is falling down, my fair lady!

Punk rock rooox

what is that

Lisen to Makeshift Romeo

i love punk rock
sum 41
green day

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.