Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Crossover Harem Anime - Minitokyo

Your Crossover Harem Anime

page 1 of 1 12 total items

If you had your own crossover, harem anime series, which one, male anime character and 5 female anime characters would u put together?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Harem anime fan, so the 5 girls would be: Benisu from They are my noble masters, Kyou from Clannad, Mizuho from Onegai Teacher, Yuu from Princess Lover and Satsuki from Ichigo 100%, about the male character i still have to think, can it be me XP ?

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Good thread question, for me, I'd choose Marmalade Boy's Kei Tsuchiya as the male lead and for the five girls, I'd choose Nayuki of Kanon, Kotomi of Clannad, Minagi of AIR, Kaede of Shuffle!, and Rei of Sailor Moon.

Signature

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

I don't understand what a harem anime series is =(

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

@oxblackfairyxo

a harum anime is when you have one mail character and there is a number of girls that he hangs around with (he usually ends up falling in love with one of them) some times all the girls are in compatition with each other to get something from him or to be his girlriend/bride

i hope this helps you oxblackfairyxo

as for my harem well the guy would be Tomoya Okazaki frm Clannad and the five girls well would be

Nerine from Shuffle!
Mizuki Takase from Comic Party
mio from K-ON!
Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (i think everyone know this one hehe)
Angel from Angel Beats!

hehe i thnk this would be an interesting harem to watch hehe

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

that would be very tough to decide

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

wow...
thats quiet good...
ahahaahha

Loli-Berry

Loli-Berry

ON HIATUS

lol this made me think for a while omg lol xD

"?'ll ???e yo? ?o dea??!" -?yoya ???ar?
Signature

what is that harem anime?

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

Well in that case I think it would be funny to have Urd, Balldandy and Peorth from Ah! My Goddess living with Brock from Pokemon =P

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Harem girls:
1) Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina)
2) Ekaterina Kurae (Seiko no Qwaser)
3) Reina (Queen's Blade)
4) Milly Ashford (Code Geass)
5) Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)

Main character:
Natsuru Senou (K

Signature

Chise (Saikano)
Chii (Cho bits)
Yoko (Gurren laganm)
Hinata (naruto shippunde)
Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire) ^^"

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.