Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Movie Scene (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Favorite Movie Scene (spoilers)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

I love movies, and there are scenes I cherish.
Yet, the movie scene i mostly like is from Avatar where Neytiri locates Jake's human body. They exchanged the thematic words, "I see you".
Neytiri sees Jake's human body for the first time.
It touches me everytime.
What is your fav. movie scene ever?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

My favourite is from the movie "Alexander", when the greatest conqueror, son of Philip II of Macedon, grab a spear and then he throw it towards his enemy, the great Darius III, king of Persia, all of this under the context of the famous Battle of Gaugamela. Plus the Vangelis' (One of my favourite composers XD) "Drums of Gaugamela" song was so incredible at that very moment, it fited very well. XD

Signature

anime8000

anime8000

.:Laughing At The World:.

Avatar! ^o^ OMG *fanboy mode ON!* that's my favorite part too and the part where they kiss on his tribal ceremony and become mated for life.

Signature
	ImageStyle Is Grace, Style Is Godly

s20-signaturestudio soul-eater-shibusen ecchi-club oldsters

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Ah, I like a lot of movies .. from sci-fi, ending Dramas. It is difficult to choose something, because all these movies great.

I like a lot of movies. My favourite scene is "WAzzup" of Scary movie XD

elfen lied, when the boys kill lucy's dog,
cry!

Loveless - Tsuki No Curse

lovelessssss...

the tiger in the bathroom scene from hangover

i love hang over and all scenes in it ! so funny ! i can't help laughing when i see this film !

i think when in rome

my favorite movie scene was fro the movie "Ninja Assassin" when Raisu after defeatindg the Uzunu clan climbs the wall and looks at the sunset. it's just like the scene is screaming the words "move on but don't forget the past"

"Oh man...I Shot Marvin in the face" P- Pulp Fiction - BEST MOVIE EVER

when leonida says "THIS IS SPARTA!"

lovely scene like kissing

gabrielkx

gabrielkx

The shadow

Scary Movie 2, when they dance with the basketball ball xD

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

My favorite scene's from Jurassic Park, when T-Rex looks into the car nad the lamp's light lights his eye... He makes such a fearsome look >w<

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

i love drama stuff...
Moulin Rouge - the very end was so sad...
and the same goes for Gladiator - the end
and Titanic - beginning and end
House of Flying Daggers - when she danced and that snow part
Curse of the Golden Flower - the end
Dirty Dancing
Nikita(1997)
Roswell
Fast and Furious
Hitman - the parts where jokes goes around so funny
The Legend of Zorro
Inception - the very very end
Black Beauty and many others...;)

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Final Fantasy when Genesis Sephiroth and Angeal fighting!

In Titanic when Rose jumps form the boat and goes back into the ship to stay together with Jack T_T Such a nice scene!

The death of Kyle Reese in The Terminator is just one favorite of mine. I really liked that character...

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

pocksone

pocksone

Dr. Fist

one of my newest favorite scenes is the "hotel hallway 'gravity shift' fight scene in Inception...... just wicked......

....or, Donnie Yen in the fight scene where his character "Ip Man" took on 10 Japanese soldiers at once in the first Ip Man film..... unreal...!''

....but my all time favorite has to be from Raiders of the Lost Ark, when Indy took over that truck with all those Nazi guys in the back, then went under the truck and-all-that...... Insane

...(or when Darth Vader tells Luke that he's his father....... that was nuts too!)

"give evil nothing to oppose and it will disappear by itself"

The movie Sweeny Todd : The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, I like the scene when Toby was promoting the elixir, especially when Mrs Lovett said "flies do, too,". Well, it's the recent movie I watched...

:)
is very nice the forum

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.