Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Movie Scene (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Favorite Movie Scene (spoilers)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

A-413

A-413

NomNoms til I cant Nomz no morez

all of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybJWKZB0Erk&feature=related

A10r1a

A10r1a

Golden Lion

I love the scene of the Fifth Elemment when Leloo [im in a Milla crush week... >.<] start kicking everyone's butt alongs with the Diva song. Just awesome seeing her doing all that. Now im watching Resident Evil 3 over and over, and though I didnt liked the first two....this one is different for me...

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

A movie scene... Most of the scenes in Inglorious Bastards.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

In Inception when Cobb was saying his last words to Mal....so amazing....gave me chills and brought me to tears a bit....
Cobb: I miss you more than I can bear, but we had our time together. I have to let you go.

In Sherlock Holmes, the fight with bets inthe bar, how he thinks every move he's gonna make is just amazing!

My favorite movie scene would be on Scott Pilgrim, where he leveled up with the words, "Scott earned the power of love." Extremely awesome! :D

there are a lot of great scenes in avatar.. i dont know if i have a favorite

merged: 01-07-2011 ~ 07:20am
however, there is "from paris with love" when they get into the fight with the street gang.. i love that movie

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Equlibrius - Final Fight (This scene was in School Rumble when Hanai and Harima fight for school festival)

I like the scene in LOTR 3 when everyone starts to scream: Frodo! at the end <3

the garden of sinner

i love shonen anime and adventure movie

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I like the part in the Rambo movie where he's all covered in mud, so the guy doesn't notice, and then he gets him. X D

I just have a favorite scene per movie,,,not just one scene from all movies

one of my favorite movie scenes was from the movie "Meet Joe Black" where the elder sister suddenly cried over dinner when she felt that her dad didn't care about the birthday celebrations... her husband tried cheering her up but it was her dad who finally conceded and showed his gratitude by tasting the cakes...

pocahontas
the farewell scene TwT

Lion King
When Simba got dilemma to return or not...
then there's an illusion about his Father saying 'bla bla bla... Remember, You Are my Son'
then he run back to his hometown... i love that... goosebumps-ing alot

My favorite movie scene is from JAWS. When they chase the shark, when it only has one barrel.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but wounds from those will always heal.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but wounds from words may never heal.

MillionVoices

~Live Your Life~

I have a lot of favorite movie scenes. But a few of mine are:
"8-mile"- all the rap battles "B-Rabbit/Eminem vs. everyone"
"A Time to Kill"- the defense atornies', Matthew McConaughey, closing argument at the end of the movie that proved the defendent, Samuel L. Jackson, innocent.

They give me chills. XD

Batman interrogating the Joker, from The Dark Knight.

I like a lot of movies. My favourite scene is "WAzzup" of Scary movie XD

Sooo, many movies to choose from. But heres a few. Star Wars- Anakin turning to the dark side, Luke finds out Darth Vader is his father..EPIC, Harry Potter- the Battle with Voldemort in the grave yard. Lord of the Rings- The battle scene when Pippin sings his sad song and the battle with the elephants, Dark Knight- the Jokers magic pencil scene. Advent Children- Sephiroth vs Cloud, Bleach Diamond dust Rebellion-Soul Society vs Kusaka. So may more but those are the ones I can think of.

peau d'

My favorite Movie ghost rider. i like this movie. my favorite scene is last season. lovely scene like kissing............

Watch The Big Bang Theory Online
Watch Vampire Diaries Online

The end of Lords of Dogtown. When Jay, Stacy, and Tony are just skating in the pool and Sid who is sick is just happily sitting in his wheelchair and watching them. Background music was great: Wish You Were Here- Sparklehorse

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.