Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is better? long animes or short ones? - Minitokyo

which is better? long animes or short ones?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 108 total items

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Short ones are good but I prefer long ones because they sink in you and you tend to reflect on them.

misaki-007

misaki-007

"ROGER BOSS"

long one are good but sometime they can be to long like bleach and reborn which are both over 100 ep's long and still going

LONG ANIMES depends on what it is, action ones are longer of course

I don't care while the story is interesting

Quote by LamperougegirlI don't care while the story is interesting

This is where longer ones are usually more preferred as it is quite a rarity for a story to STAY good in shorter ones (especially in the short 12-13 episode series that get churned out), especially if that series is based on a longer-going manga.

long anime ,....

definitely long

I like the short/medium length animes. I personally think for amazing animes, they should to go about 51 episodes. (Fullmetal Alchemist and Soul Eater are good examples).

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

short to medium ones! 51 eps is the max I can watch before i start counting fillers.

Think of the world.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 108 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.