Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like the film: the dark knight? - Minitokyo

do you like the film: the dark knight?

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

do you like it? ;) and if you like, who is your favourite character? ^_^

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Dark Knight is awesome. My favourite character would have to be Joker in that one (RIP Heath Ledger) (I still like Batman though xD). The acting honestly gave me chills.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

joker for sure cuz joker in the "Dark Night" are awesome ^^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

THE JOKER WAS EXCELLENT!

yeah. :D Joker is the best :) i also love him! ^^ (L) R.I.P. Heath T__T

THE JOKER WAS EXCELLENT!

MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER! i swear to god it was sooooo amazing! i love Christian Bale and Heath Ledger together in this film! OMG!
Favorite characters:
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
The Joker
Commissioner Gordon
Alfred

Man the dam joker was awasome..

Of course Its joker's movie

One of the best movies!

Quote by roxikaado you like it? ;) and if you like, who is your favourite character? ^_^

of course i like it..
joker is a real psycho...
bat motorcycle is so awesome..:)

great movie. Alfred's the bomb.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Cool dark movie, just like Batman should be. yeah, Joker was done very well.

Yukino1111

Yukino1111

Temptations Are Dreams Within

Yes. One of the best movies created.

"my mother once told me, if your a warrior you can fight, if your bird you are fierce, if you are youself you are worthy"

Yes, one of the best^^

it was a great film

Waaaa! I love! Since i was kid, I have been fan of the batman comics... when i watched this movie say: OMG ! That is! That it

ONLY FOR DE JOKER

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

The Dark Knight is the BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES! Kidding! NOT! It is MY favorite movie, but I can frankly say that I don't consider it the best. I for one think that it was way too long! Had it been a little shorter it would have been perfect! Plus I didn't like Harvey Dent, Two-Face. Horribly person! My favorite character is of course the Joker! Spectacularly portrait by Heath Ledger. May he rest in piece.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

great movie joker was done really well

it was great

i like it................

awesome soundtrack

It was awesome, I really like Heath Ledger's acting. So very very convincing and well, it takes you in. :[

Yeah the Dark Knight is awesome! even better den batman begins imho. cant wait to watch the 3rd one... but i heard its not gonna be directed by chris nolan & christian bale might not be batman too.....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.