Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Indy Art Question - Minitokyo

Indy Art Question

page 1 of 1 6 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

This might sound silly but since I am new to MT I was wondering if the Indy Art Photos are all Free? When I was downloading a bit ago I had no more 'free' downloads left for the hour but when I checked out some photos in the indy art section they all read 'free' under the photo. Was this a fluke?

tag-licious

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you get 5 free downloads per hour so they are free until that point then after that you have to pay with one of your own credits until it refreshes. but don't worry every hour it changes and be thankful before it use to be every 24 hours.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Only wallpapers & scans costs credits , while Indy Art is indeed 'free' . So , it's no fluke at all .

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thanks ange, it's possibly one of the many glitches that this site is enduring, awhile back it was charging real credits to download something and not free credits, so it could still be an ongoing glitch

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Angelus is correct. All Indy Art downloads are free. ^_^

Signature Image

distillme

distillme

Merp.

yayYy! :D i love it! :) i still use credits to get all the other things tho that cost stuff ! :D

tag-licious

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.