Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ...Hi? - Minitokyo

Tagged under Arc the Lad

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I kinda found this place on accident and registered to look at the Arc the Lad pics here. I'm still not sure exactly what this site is, but I'll enjoy the pictures... in an hour.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

oh! O_O
this site is all about anime , wallpaper and . . i not that good in explaning ^.^;
anyway welcome to minitokyo :)
enjoy your stay with us here and if you have any question ask the mod or everybody here :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there SunaGirl a lot of people find this site by accident. but it's about anime, gaming, manga, singers. basically anything related to japan you will probably find it here. hope to see you around more and check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any question that you might have.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I didn't find this site by accident O.O It just showed up on google results so often when I was expecting visual scans and doujinshi downloads from hongfire like 3 months ago... The scans are great here ^^ but hey, you gotta take a look at Animepaper sometime if you just LIVE for scans =)

However, this place is great to converse and have fun. Enjoy it here ^^

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Haha, I found this site by accident searching for Gaara scans!

hello
welcome to mt....

Howdy.......

haha ok have fun here

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.