Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone watch "Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan"? - Minitokyo

Does anyone watch "Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan"?

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

just finished watching it..
i love the story and i cried when yamazaki died..
can't wait for 2nd season..
i love those guys...they are so hot

i had watched hakuouki shinsegumi kitan, and just finished watching the sequel, hekketsuroku; and now i wish there will be a third season

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I don't think that there will be third season.
If there will be another Hakuouki anime, I believe it will be an adaptation of Hakuouki Reimeiroku, which mean.....we'll stroll back to the time when Shinsengumi is called Roushigumi and has three different factions.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

I watched it, but the female protagonist was so unbearable for me. Gosh! She didn't do anything the whole series! The hot guys were the only reason why I kept watching.

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

Yeah, I've just finished watching Hakuouki shinsengumi Kitan. Man, I really liked the forst season better than the second one. The openinga nd ending themes were amazing ofr bth seasons though!

ArcSaber

ArcSaber

-Kage Tora-

I've watch it,, so coool!

The word 'Impossible' is not in my dictionary

yeah yeah so very good anime

seen it :D and the guys are hot :D:D:D:X:X:X the story is interesting, but for me a little slow :D but i am glad i watched it :D:D:D:D

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

I watched it and I don't like it! >=(

Nothing special, boring to the core and a complete disappointment to the very end. One of the worst-received in history of everything. There must be a monkey behind the production of this garbage.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

AjiajinYatSU

AjiajinYatSU

may darkness befall on you ^^

lol yaoi! tsss

darkness is my friend... how would you like to be my friend too??

I watched it until my fav. character death... so sad

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

no i don't

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

I did... and I left it at the begining of the second term... it was awful

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

Hmmmm... sounds interesting...

merged: 01-30-2011 ~ 06:14am
Sound nice... Hmmmm...

I first saw the pics and thought, hey this looks good, because anime based in historical times aren't that easy to come by. So I was rather excited to see it, and the premise seemed interesting. Not to mention the art looked great. I became even more excited when I recognized the voice actress that played Chizuru was the same as the one who played Kou Shurei in Saiunkoku Monogatari. And then the story seemed to go nowhere. And then the death count. To be honest, even after having finished it, I feel conflicted as to whether I liked it or not. The art and characters are drawn great throughout the whole show. That never changes. It's just that this show is based on a videogame, so the characters and story is kind of lacking in terms of development. I love the themesongs, both the opening and the ending tunes are awesome. And historically, the real Shinsengumi did have a high death count so the anime can't be blamed for that. Will I be watching this one over and over? Probably not. It would get kind of depressing. Did I think it was a waste of my time? I don't think so. But after having watched it, you might want to have something light and fluffy lined up to watch to cheer yourself up.

I recently finished it and my verdict it that it's an aquired taste.
Sure the charactes are gorgeous, heck, if all goes well we're going to do a hakuouki cosplay group. However doens't expect much, story wise. I found it very hard to related to the characters, not having played the game. I feel the series was rushed and deprived of what it could have been for whatever production reasons.
I'm currently watching Harakunaru, aslo after an otome game, and what a difference. Sure, Harakunaru is a lot older and you can tell however story wise it's a lot better.
My biggest issue with Hakuouki is the the female lead,towards whom I have violent impulses better left undescribed in a desire to not breach forum rules. Watching hakuouki felt a chore at times and I stopped it several times; There were only a few episodes where I was left with a genuine desire to see what happens next. As opposed to Harakunaru, since i mentioned it before, where I was hooked by ep 6.
Still it's such a good looking series ^^

BaloghLoor

BaloghLoor

is a real illusion..

yeah and i love it :)

"In this crazy world, only the crazy ones are normal.."
Signature

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

hawtness xD so yes

meh sig banners are overrated

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Bishies and art aside, the anime, when it comes to story and plot, left me disappointed. I watched first 4 episodes and then stopped because I couldn't look at it anymore. But hey, you can always give it a try and see for yourself. :)

Signature

yeah.. im watching it now... i luv it vry much bcoz it full wit handsome guys... XD
i hav to say the story is quite interestin.. definitely one of my fav... :)

Yep watched all 22 episodes of it. Lotsa bishies in it~~

Just finished last few weeks the story line not bad but the anime's art work is smooth, in the sense like those comrades are way to perfect to be cool...

sexiest caracters ever! ^^
love that hijikata...
you have to watch!

Yea NEVER watch it ....... you'll REGRET it!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.