Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello :) - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Nice to meet you all *bows*
Minitokyo seems to be a really wonderful place for animes, mangas and games lovers! And i happen to like the three, so it's the perfect place for me! Don't know how i'll contribute yet, since i'm not good with photoshop and the likes to make wallpapers T_T So, for now, i'll look around and will get familiar with the place to begin with :)
See you on the forum then *bows*

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

hi Darktifa... welcome to Minitokyo ^^
yes this place is wonderfull... no wait i mean this place is awesome . . hehe :P
you can learn about Photoshop here too . . so enjoy your stay here with us and if you have any question just ask ^__^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there darktifa59 and welcome, cute avatar. but I don't contribute anything but activity to the site and even that is something of a contribute. so don't worry if you haven't or don't upload anything just faving, commenting, posting in guestbooks and in the forums, this is also contributing to the site. hope to see you around and I can answer questions if you have any or find those that do if I don't

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Welcome to MT ^.^

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hello
welcome to mt....

Hi there! Welcome to minitokyo :)

yes this site rocks long time welcome

Hello.Pleased to meet you.

merged: 08-01-2010 ~ 06:59pm

Hello.Pleased to meet you.

Welcome ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.