Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why my all wallpapes are deleted - Minitokyo

Why my all wallpapes are deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

celia

celia

roy

Please give me the reason! Why my all wallpaper are deleted?
Im little bit angry and sad! Could u give the proper reason?
Now i've question too what wallpaper do u think is hight quality? Show it to me! So i'll make new wallpaper with ur example

roy coollllllllll

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Your wallpapers were deleted because there's no effort in integrating the background and foreground, ie, you've just been using brushes for the background, that seem random and don't fit with the scan. Also, some of the brushes you were using are pretty low quality. For example, the blue star on your Di Gi Charat ("cute") wallpaper looks pixelated and stretched.

It's not that you're not allowed to use brushes, but you need to show more planning and integration with the scan. First, come up with a concept and select brushes that fit the theme.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.